Author Topic: First time posting, my story.  (Read 3678 times)

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
First time posting, my story.
« on: March 25, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
Hey everyone, I hope you’re all having a good day.  I just want to introduce myself and mention how I got into thonging.

I need to mention some things first: I currently don’t own any thongs, mainly because of my current living conditions (let’s just leave it at that) and I don’t have a body that would be considered “attractive,” not fat, just chubby.  Plus, I have a lot of ass hair, so I won’t be posting any pics, I wouldn’t want to traumatize any of you anyway.

I don’t know exactly what caused me to feel a strong attraction towards butts, but I am an ass-man, I’ve always been.  However, I think I still remember how I got into thongs, with two defining moments.

The first one, which may or may not have influenced my attraction towards behinds, was before or around the time I was 10-years-old in the late 90s or early 2000s, my family had one of those old-ass computers that you had to manually connect to the internet, I mainly used it to find cheats for my video games, but one day I decided to look for “bikini butts” and got many beautiful shots of female derrieres, all in thongs.  Now, aside from feeling tingly down there, I was more curious about what they were wearing, I just thought that it was their panties tucked in them, so I tried it myself with my briefs and, before I knew it, I was hooked.  Granted, it wasn’t very comfortable, but I knew I liked it, because I did it more than once, all while growing up.

The second one was when I was in high school, between the ages of 15 and 19.  One morning, I was getting ready for a shower to go to school and there was a hanging cabinet in the bathroom that stored the towels, when I grabbed one, I noticed that there was something in there that I did not recognize and, much to my chock, it was a thong.  I could not believe what I was seeing because it was the first time I had seen a real one from this up close (by the way, my mom hates thongs), it was a transparent pink, G-string and had like 3 little ball chains on the front for decoration, hanging from its right side.  I obviously had to try it, I got many chances whenever I was alone, but my first time has always been a cherished memory.  It’s probably one of the fastest boners I’ve ever had, I feel in love with it, it made me feel feminine, a side of mine that was extremely rare to tap into, it definitely wasn’t the same as giving myself wedgies with briefs, oh no, this one felt comfy.  The backside is what drove me crazy; it felt so lovely to feel the string between my butt-cheeks and it is what I like the most about this type of underwear.

I’m 29-years old now, so that thong is long gone and it is, sadly, the latest one I’ve worn.  Due to unfortunate life circumstances, I don’t have a job or a house of my own (I’m still living with my parents, so I have little privacy and can’t buy stuff that would make me feel embarrassed if my parents saw them.  For years, I’ve been desperate to have thongs of my own and I can’t even give myself wedgies anymore because all I have are boxers.  :(  Makes me feel envious of you guys, many of you look great on them and some of you look very yummy.  ;)  I am trying to improve myself in life though, including working out to have a big, bubble butt, worthy enough to be “mostly” shown, if you all know what I mean.  :)

But yeah, that it is.  I hope I get along with you guys and I hope I get to befriend some of you!  :D
I own no thongs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

papi

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: First time posting, my story.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »
Can you tell me what country you live in? Maybe if we live in the same one I can buy you some and maybe do like a drop off type of thing haha. Thongs are amazing and you should be able to try it

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 11:36:29 PM »
Can you tell me what country you live in? Maybe if we live in the same one I can buy you some and maybe do like a drop off type of thing haha. Thongs are amazing and you should be able to try it

Really?  Aww, that's very sweet of you.  =)
Anyway, I don't think we'll be living close to each other (it's happened to me with EVERY SINGLE person I've met on the internet), but I live in Baja California.
Let me know if you need to know the city too.

papi

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 12:11:35 AM »
Damn I’m sorry man, I don’t even live in the same country or any countries near you :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 09:20:02 AM »
Damn I’m sorry man, I don’t even live in the same country or any countries near you :(

It's OK man, I knew this was gonna happen anyway.
You know, you've really intrigued me, I really liked the fact that you were willing to get some thongs for me.
Would you like to chat?  I'd like to know more about you.  :)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 10:41:10 PM »
I’m in Chicago. What size do you wear? Nearly all of mine are size small but I may have some medium or large in some older storage totes but I’d have to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 10:18:41 AM »
I’m in Chicago. What size do you wear? Nearly all of mine are size small but I may have some medium or large in some older storage totes but I’d have to check.

Well, I did say that all I have now are boxers, so I don't know my size or style preferences, but if it helps, I wear medium size boxers.