Author Topic: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic <3  (Read 9361 times)

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong Backside Appreciation Topic <3
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:48:41 PM »
Hello everyone, I’ve been browsing this site for a couple of days now, just to see what everyone has posted and I’m surprised no one has made this topic yet or maybe someone did make it and I overlooked it, but I’ll post it nevertheless.

Everyone has their reason(s) of why they like and wear thongs, but personally, I think the feeling of the string rubbing against your butt cheeks is the best thing of the undergarment, hence why I’m making this post.

I don’t know about you all, but I just don’t like the feeling, I LOVE it.  Like I said on my first post, it drives me crazy; it creates a physical and mental reaction of getting excitingly horny in an instant; it gives an intimate sense of eroticism and sensuality that makes us feel sexy and comfortable with ourselves; it’s a delicious, beautiful sensation that no other type of underwear can give and makes daily actions like walking, sitting, crouching and crawling more fascinating.  Choosing your favorite color and type also adds to the experience, I like pink G-strings; it is just what turns me on the most.

I know I’m sounding exaggerated or even weird at this point, but it is what I genuinely think of ever-so-adorable and delicious thongs.
But what about you guys?  I’d like to read what you all think, do you agree with what I say?

P.S.

By the way, is there someone here with a gmail that goes by the name "kappatosioannis"?
If you're reading this, then I already sent you a reply, but you haven't responded, I think it'll be better if we exchange messages here.  :)
I own no thongs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic &lt;3
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 05:01:42 AM »
Hi OM,
I can completely relate to this topic, well color doesn’t matter too much, but I can relate to how amazing the feeling is. That is actually my favorite part of wearing a thong. The small amount of friction from the strap lets you know it’s there and rubs against the delicate skin between your cheeks. [emoji6] I too love having to bend or squat because of the feeling it creates. Happy you posted about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Backside Appreciation Topic <3
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 09:26:45 AM »
I like the freedom a thong or g-string gives. After years of wearing those, the feeling as such is no longer noticeable that much. But the second I pull up underwear with a little more butt coverage, I realize the difference. I appreciate the sensual aspect of thongs more. When almost 20 year ago my first order of swimthings arrived, they were very tiny. I was so excited that for at least half an hour, I could not even think of trying them on. Most of the excitement is gone by now. ;)
Showing a bare butt is for some people sort of offensive and that gives me a slight thrill. But others are more appreciative.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 06:51:25 PM »
I concur completely.  There’s just something about the way the backstrap feels in between the buns.  I really like the way it feels right below my posterior. 

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 07:43:43 AM »
sadly I don't notice my thong strap anymore because I've worn them exclusively for many years.  One morning I put on a bikini brief. That I noticed and during lunch I came home and changed into a thong,  The material on my ass felt so uncomfortable. I prefer the feeling of my dress pants against my ass over the extra material from a brief.  I certainly won't make that mistake again. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 02:51:47 PM »
well you are right about the feeling or not the feeling after years of thonging..but the magic for me is that you know that its there..and if yu think about it yoy can feel it...

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 03:05:43 AM »
100% agree - the strap in the back gives me a huge thrill.  Only 2yrs into wearing thongs (early 20s) and i love every moment i wear them.  Not as noticeable under work pants or casual shorts but when i go to the gym, doing squats i can feel it rubbing and sliding when i sweat, also the gym shorts tend to rid up a bit...with no back panel to my underwear even the shorts ride up a tad

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 04:20:04 PM »
Hi OM,
I can completely relate to this topic, well color doesn’t matter too much, but I can relate to how amazing the feeling is. That is actually my favorite part of wearing a thong. The small amount of friction from the strap lets you know it’s there and rubs against the delicate skin between your cheeks. [emoji6] I too love having to bend or squat because of the feeling it creates. Happy you posted about this.

No problem.  :)
Squatting is probably when the string feels the best, gives a lot of motivation to keep doing it.  ;)

I concur completely.  There’s just something about the way the backstrap feels in between the buns.  I really like the way it feels right below my posterior.

You and I, buddy.  :)
There's definitely other things that feel better, but this is one of a few things that can be enjoyed 24/7.  :D

100% agree - the strap in the back gives me a huge thrill.  Only 2yrs into wearing thongs (early 20s) and i love every moment i wear them.  Not as noticeable under work pants or casual shorts but when i go to the gym, doing squats i can feel it rubbing and sliding when i sweat, also the gym shorts tend to rid up a bit...with no back panel to my underwear even the shorts ride up a tad

Ooh, all of that must feel really nice.  >.<
I own no thongs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 05:00:00 PM »
I can also relate to this.

It's somewhat amusing to me that lots of people who don't wear them say that they can't stand the way they feel etc. because I genuinely love the way the strap/string feels between the cheeks. Curiosity about what wearing thongs felt like was one of the initial things which made me try them.

Re what underlvr said about doing squats, I usually wear jockstraps on my leg days because it's fair to say the feeling has been known to noticeably turn me on!

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 12:58:53 PM »
I can also relate to this.

It's somewhat amusing to me that lots of people who don't wear them say that they can't stand the way they feel etc. because I genuinely love the way the strap/string feels between the cheeks. Curiosity about what wearing thongs felt like was one of the initial things which made me try them.

Re what underlvr said about doing squats, I usually wear jockstraps on my leg days because it's fair to say the feeling has been known to noticeably turn me on!

The string is the thing! 

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 06:20:59 PM »
Completely agree... thongs give freedom and the string pull up your cheeks is just amazing. I like jockstraps as well because the feeling is quite similar, having your front in place but your  cheeks free is just great, but the string has that extra stimulation.... mmm yummy. Another extra point for thongs is that it covers the little hole while jocks doesn’t when you bend or open wide, and that show much but not all I like. Another one is that it helps holding the toys inside.

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 02:30:01 PM »
Completely agree... thongs give freedom and the string pull up your cheeks is just amazing. I like jockstraps as well because the feeling is quite similar, having your front in place but your  cheeks free is just great, but the string has that extra stimulation.... mmm yummy. Another extra point for thongs is that it covers the little hole while jocks doesn’t when you bend or open wide, and that show much but not all I like. Another one is that it helps holding the toys inside.

Very well said...and i forgot about the toys!

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2019, 05:50:52 PM »
This subject takes me back to the first time I tried on a thong (1990) and the unbelievable excitement I felt. The circumstances were pretty unique as the thong belonged to my BFF and he was the person that introduced me to thongs. Fast forward nearly 30 years, we are still best friends, we both still wear thongs, and we still joke about how much of a turn-on it is to put on a thong.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 08:07:08 AM »
Absolutely! Aside from the benefit of how things help keep everything in place in the front, the main reason I love them is for the feeling of the blackstrap between me cheeks. This is why I prefer thongs with wider straps compared to the narrower almost g-string style. It means I’m more likely to notice the strap up my butt at various points in the day. Every time I notice it I always appreciate the comfort.

It’s also why when I get home at the end of the day I tend to Pull my side straps higher up on my hips as it always makes the feeling of the strap up my butt a little more obvious.

I’ve worn a thong everyday for a few years now and I still love that feeling. Can’t remember what it’s like to bend over and not feel a thong between my cheeks haha

asianthonger92

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2019, 10:51:24 AM »
I like it when the thong strap sits just between my cheeks. In fact, I don't really notice the strap between the cheeks because I've been wearing thongs for 16-17 years. But then, there are times when the thong strap rubs against my hole, and that gives me a tingling sensation.