Author Topic: Thong wearing for all occasions  (Read 11058 times)

ThongAdvocate

Thong wearing for all occasions
« on: March 30, 2019, 03:50:46 AM »
I wear thongs all the time. I have several different styles depending on what activities I am participating in.  I like cotton for work, spandex ones for play, my microfiber ones for more causal low key events, and lets not forget the skimpy g sting.  I love wearing them all anytime, anyplace

underlvr

Re: Thong wearing for all occasions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 03:12:13 AM »
Good post - i don’t have a specific thong for each of life’s occasions.  BUT i did give up all cotton thongs a year ago...just too absorbent as i like to wear snugger thongs for any occasion...gym, work, fun etc

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 07:06:59 AM »
I prefer spandex thongs … I like the feel and stretch of the material plus more fun colors than cotton. 
wearing a pink spandex thong now from Slick It Up
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:49:40 AM »
My everyday  thongs are cotton based and my kinky thongs are more sheer and revealing.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 12:43:42 PM »
Most of my thongs are cotton/modal for everyday wear, but I do have a few microfiber thongs as well. Both types go well under my suit for work. I try to keep it basic as some of my thongs are bulge style and tend to display more with dress pants lol I keep my other material thongs for my weekends or fun play in the bedroom.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »
Typically I wear nylon/lycra thongs as everyday underwear, fairly but not extremely brief. However I also have a drawer of much more sexy and kinky which I select from when I'm meeting a guy for sex. These include see-thru, bulge styles, cock sheath and cock holes
Thongs make me feel sexy

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 12:48:10 PM »
The difference in my thongs tends to be the waistband thickness. The more active I am going to be (working out, yard work, ect.) I prefer a larger waistband to help with the support. As everyday wear I prefer my gstrings.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 10:28:41 AM »
I have so many thongs sometimes it hard to choose. For everyday wear it is often what ever is at the top of the drawer. For special events I will either match the thong with the outfit I am wearing. For example a blue suit equals a blue thong. A night out will have me reaching for a more exotic thong (sheer, lacy, bulge enhancing, etc.). There are times I will have my partner choose the thong I wear. For beach or pool time it will depend on where I am, who I am with and how I am feeling.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2020, 07:13:11 AM »
I have a good collection of thongs of different styles and colors for every occasion.

TightThong

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 05:23:31 AM »
Typically I wear nylon/lycra thongs as everyday underwear, fairly but not extremely brief. However I also have a drawer of much more sexy and kinky which I select from when I'm meeting a guy for sex. These include see-thru, bulge styles, cock sheath and cock holes

I have thongs for all occasions - mostly microfiber bulge type thongs with nice snug and supportive pouches.   Not a huge fan of the classic underwear waistband thongs, more into JS bulge or MS poser types.  NOT a g-string guy...i like the feeling of a real thong on.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2020, 04:40:36 PM »

I have thongs for all occasions - mostly microfiber bulge type thongs with nice snug and supportive pouches.   Not a huge fan of the classic underwear waistband thongs, more into JS bulge or MS poser types.  NOT a g-string guy...i like the feeling of a real thong on.

you style described is what i wear more daily. but i do have my variety and for specific occasions i wear specific things. sexy times w hubby = more naughty cuts, long days out and about = something less restrictive and comfier or sweat wicking. nights out w hubby dancing or at lgbt friendly places, lower rise pants and thongs with waistbands or thin straps that will pop if they just barely show. :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2020, 05:21:56 PM »
I just picked up a couple thongs for Halloween 🎃. One is from BodyAware with pumpkins print. The other has witches print. Now I just need a good party to attend, but alas with COVID sections that may be difficult.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 09:01:26 AM »
I wear thongs daily as my underwear of choice. Most of my thongs are technically considered swimwear, but I still wear them daily as underwear. I do have some cotton style thongs and they are fine but typically the cotton thongs aren't as small and sexy as the swimwear versions.

TightThong

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »
Been wearing thongs every day now for a year - slightly looser for work/sitting most of the day.  Spandex/nylon for the rest of the time...all are on the skimpier side because i love the look...and the make me feel so sexy all the time.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 09:34:53 AM »
I do what I can to wear a thong for the occasion. For Christmas I wore Christmas print thongs or red and green thongs. For New Years Eve I’ll pull out one of my shiny metallic thongs. For date nights often I wear a lace up thong or a unique print thong. For daily wear I often match my thong with my shirt, red shirt=red thong, pink shirt=pink thong, purple shirt=purple thong, and so on.