Author Topic: Hello from New Zealand!  (Read 3698 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from New Zealand!
« on: March 30, 2019, 04:08:48 PM »
Hi guys. Just joined and coming all the way from the Southern Hemisphere, New Zealand! I joined so I can join in on conversation about Men’s Thongs. Always interested to hear and share opinions. First found out about this forum from another forum Aimoo.

Admittedly underwear started as a fetish but then did go to a place where it was both a fetish and comfort and function. Mostly grew up wearing boxer shorts and boxer briefs. Then from there I got jockstrapped. I think jockstraps was the first fetish underwear but they proved to be great for running and gym. As I browsed around I saw some Joe Snyder thongs, and one day thought “what the heck, I’ll see what thongs are like”. Trying it on for the first time was amazing. It felt sexy and comfortable. What a combo. From there I found that my favourite thong was the bulge thongs from Joe Snyder. I’ve just recently bought some Ergowear and C-IN2 Y thongs.

I’m a bisexual guy with a girlfriend who knows I’m bisexual. She knows about my jockstraps and thongs but prefers that she doesn’t really see me in them because she’s not into it. So I just discretely put them on and she sees them in the wash hah. Seen stories on here about guys with partners that are into it, and am pretty envious of that.

Hope to talk to you guys and get to know more about the people on here. Might even see another New Zealander on here.

asianthonger92

Re: Hello from New Zealand!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 07:29:55 AM »
Hey man, not a Newzealander, but I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand. How is the beach scene in New Zealand? You able to wear thongs on the beach?

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:58:13 PM »
Hi guys. Just joined and coming all the way from the Southern Hemisphere, New Zealand! I joined so I can join in on conversation about Men’s Thongs. Always interested to hear and share opinions. First found out about this forum from another forum Aimoo.

Admittedly underwear started as a fetish but then did go to a place where it was both a fetish and comfort and function. Mostly grew up wearing boxer shorts and boxer briefs. Then from there I got jockstrapped. I think jockstraps was the first fetish underwear but they proved to be great for running and gym. As I browsed around I saw some Joe Snyder thongs, and one day thought “what the heck, I’ll see what thongs are like”. Trying it on for the first time was amazing. It felt sexy and comfortable. What a combo. From there I found that my favourite thong was the bulge thongs from Joe Snyder. I’ve just recently bought some Ergowear and C-IN2 Y thongs.

I’m a bisexual guy with a girlfriend who knows I’m bisexual. She knows about my jockstraps and thongs but prefers that she doesn’t really see me in them because she’s not into it. So I just discretely put them on and she sees them in the wash hah. Seen stories on here about guys with partners that are into it, and am pretty envious of that.

Hope to talk to you guys and get to know more about the people on here. Might even see another New Zealander on here.

Just keep at it.  I kept wearing thongs despite my significant others have reservations about it.  After a few months, she warmed-up to it.  My argument is that if she can wear barely-there stuff at the best, I don't understand the logic behind why I can't. So stay persistent.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 04:06:54 PM »

Just keep at it.  I kept wearing thongs despite my significant others have reservations about it.  After a few months, she warmed-up to it.  My argument is that if she can wear barely-there stuff at the best, I don't understand the logic behind why I can't. So stay persistent.

Thanks for the message!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 04:07:58 PM »
Hey man, not a Newzealander, but I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand. How is the beach scene in New Zealand? You able to wear thongs on the beach?
Ah it’s pretty conservative here. Everyone is in board shorts and you might see the odd speedo. I’ve only been in a thong on a nude beach, but even then sometimes they prefer you be fully nude hah!

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 04:51:03 PM »
Ah it’s pretty conservative here. Everyone is in board shorts and you might see the odd speedo. I’ve only been in a thong on a nude beach, but even then sometimes they prefer you be fully nude hah!

Haha, totally understand.  Hawaii is exactly the same; board shorts and MAYBE an occasional speedo.  You really gotta just put yourself out there.  I'm trying to do it myself.  It;s hard because people talk, but I keep telling myself that's all it is: talk.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 01:59:00 AM »

Haha, totally understand.  Hawaii is exactly the same; board shorts and MAYBE an occasional speedo.  You really gotta just put yourself out there.  I'm trying to do it myself.  It;s hard because people talk, but I keep telling myself that's all it is: talk.
Yeah it makes me nervous thinking about it. It’s autumn here now so beach thonging weather is gone. Maybe next summer heh!

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 11:09:11 AM »

Yeah it makes me nervous thinking about it. It’s autumn here now so beach thonging weather is gone. Maybe next summer heh!
Let me know of you're ever in Hawaii! I'd love to tan with ya if it helps you to feel comfortable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 05:45:49 PM »
Definitely will!