Author Topic: What underwear are you wearing right now?  (Read 365584 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2018, 08:02:47 PM »
Wore a teal blue iKingsky thong today

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2018, 03:03:40 AM »
Wore a teal blue iKingsky thong today
Let’s see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2018, 03:55:38 AM »
Navy blue JM Skinz thong

kiyoothong

« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2018, 09:33:33 AM »
 Those are some cool thongs, Vegas. Do the straps rub against you?

Texasguythong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2018, 09:37:17 AM »
A black strappy pouch thong today for me

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2018, 09:39:10 AM »
A sheer red thong for me today. 
So soft!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 02:04:48 PM by bi_gosh »

VegasThong702

« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »
I’m wearing them to work today for the first time now. The straps surprisingly are unnoticeable. The material has a lot of cotton.

Those are some cool thongs, Vegas. Do the straps rub against you?

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »
I bought a couple of cotton everyday thongs from 2(x)ist. They're comfortable. Next buy will be ikingsky because members of this forum have recommended them.

Also, how do you attach photos? It says mine are too big for the post.  :-[

bi_gosh

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2018, 06:31:08 PM »
I bought a couple of cotton everyday thongs from 2(x)ist. They're comfortable. Next buy will be ikingsky because members of this forum have recommended them.

Can’t wait to see ur thongs. 

As for the pics, keep reducing file size until it does upload.  I have an iPhone app that can do this. 
U can also try taking a screenshot of the pic and that file might upload. 

VegasThong702

« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2018, 08:30:01 PM »
Use VGY.ME to upload pictures.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »
Use VGY.ME to upload pictures.

Thanks. I'll try that. They're not going to be as good as yours but I want to to contribute a little.

Right now I'm wearing Papi and I'm on the fence. They're comfortable but not the most comfortable. As a every day thong I think they're going to work.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 06, 2018, 10:40:33 AM »
I’ve bought like 10 new thongs over the last few months and today I am wearing a navy Emporio Armani microfiber thong. The sizing is perfect and it is super comfortable. I mistakenly tried to give 2xist another try but their products are just absolute garbage and should be avoided. Save your money! I am also a fan of Olaf Benz which I hadn’t tried until recently. I’ll post pictures later.

ren01

• Newbie Thonger
  • Hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 07, 2018, 09:57:10 AM »
I’m wearing this really comfy JAFSTK brand that Vegas recommended. https://vgy.me/cP9DyE.jpg

Ivan

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 07, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »
I’ve bought like 10 new thongs over the last few months and today I am wearing a navy Emporio Armani microfiber thong. The sizing is perfect and it is super comfortable. I mistakenly tried to give 2xist another try but their products are just absolute garbage and should be avoided. Save your money! I am also a fan of Olaf Benz which I hadn’t tried until recently. I’ll post pictures later.
Oops. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with 2xist. The ones I got are actually good. Better fit than Papi. The strap is slightly uncomfortable. I definitely need to try better brands next. Thanks for the info.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 08, 2018, 03:44:45 PM »
Oops. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with 2xist. The ones I got are actually good. Better fit than Papi. The strap is slightly uncomfortable. I definitely need to try better brands next. Thanks for the info.

Actor...I think I've become a bit of a thong snob.  ;) 

I loved the original 2xist y-back thongs and even the 2nd generation cotton ones were pretty good. The first Sliq cotton thongs were also great but after that their quality and sizing really took a nose dive. I always bought medium which was sized a little small and now a medium fits like a large. The current cotton thong offering has no stretch in the pouch and the string back is like sandpaper. I was encouraged by the Sliq Micro thong when those came out but once again the sizing is just terrible. A medium is HUGE and the small is like extra small. 2xist as an underwear company hasn't really anything new and innovative for years. I also use to love their bikini and low rise briefs but they have no pouch. I do love, and still wear on occasion, the Maximize low rise briefs, which have a great pouch and perfect micro modal material. They should take those and make a traditional thong version.