Author Topic: What underwear are you wearing right now?  (Read 367905 times)

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Thanks for the welcome guys. I only wear thongs during the weekends due to work and having to change before the gym so I don’t have the balls to change in a thong in the locker room. Here’s my Sunday thong.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2018, 09:51:25 AM »
Looking real good there! What brand are those you’re wearing?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2018, 12:22:53 PM »

Working at the beach today

kiyoothong

« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2018, 03:45:46 AM »
Oh wow, CasualVegasThonger. You have a great body and I can see that you work out.
You should wear a thong at the gym. I mean, people are gonna look, but I say if you've got it, flaunt it.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2018, 06:32:39 AM »

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2018, 08:57:22 AM »
Looking real good there! What brand are those you’re wearing?

The seller was wosese on amazon, they’re the most comfortable thongs I’ve ever worn and the reason I got into it. I love seeing bulges and decided to try it myself. At $9 a pair you really can’t beat it.

What beach is this lol. We have sand and dust here.

Oh wow, CasualVegasThonger. You have a great body and I can see that you work out.
You should wear a thong at the gym. I mean, people are gonna look, but I say if you've got it, flaunt it.

It’s funny because I’m extremely self conscious about myself whenever I’m changing, so I’m glad to have been introduced to this forum by another member to let that side of me out a little.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2018, 11:38:26 AM »

What beach is this lol. We have sand and dust here.

Santa Monica.

VegasThong702

« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »
I love those high strap thongs. I just went to Amazon but they are swimwear and not underwear. Plus they don’t have the blue ones. Only red or pattern.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I only wear thongs during the weekends due to work and having to change before the gym so I don’t have the balls to change in a thong in the locker room. Here’s my Sunday thong.

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2018, 06:04:58 PM »
I love those high strap thongs. I just went to Amazon but they are swimwear and not underwear. Plus they don’t have the blue ones. Only red or pattern.

They’re quite thin and breathable to wear all day. I consider them more underwear than swimwear due to that and how they form to your boys pretty nicely. I’ve noticed that the seller tend to have different patterns once the current ones sells out. I’ll let you know if I see the blue ones again.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2018, 06:08:16 PM »

They’re quite thin and breathable to wear all day. I consider them more underwear than swimwear due to that and how they form to your boys pretty nicely. I’ve noticed that the seller tend to have different patterns once the current ones sells out. I’ll let you know if I see the blue ones again.
What brand are they?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kcthonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2018, 05:32:18 AM »
Have quite a few of these chinese thongs myself, and they are super comfortable. Definitely very thin material and not like swimwear. I wear them as underwear. There are cotton versions of the same string I've gotten off ebay. Arroyman also makes this style of bulge thong and they are great as well. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2018, 04:18:42 AM »

It’s funny because I’m extremely self conscious about myself whenever I’m changing, so I’m glad to have been introduced to this forum by another member to let that side of me out a little.
[/quote]

Hey, you're not alone and I go through the same shit at the gym. I am self conscious about myself and I am actually on the chubby side. But, I still get changed in the changing room, and if people get to see my thong, then oh well. They can judge all they want, but that's not gonna stop me from wearing thongs.

VegasThong702

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 09, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
Love the front pouch! The back look more like a rio back which still looks great! A mix of a bikini and thong back.

CuriousVegasThonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2018, 07:44:21 PM »

What brand are they?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you search wosese on amazon, they should show up.

Hey, you're not alone and I go through the same shit at the gym. I am self conscious about myself and I am actually on the chubby side. But, I still get changed in the changing room, and if people get to see my thong, then oh well. They can judge all they want, but that's not gonna stop me from wearing thongs.

Rock on man! I love this. Gotta own your shit.

Pretty in pink.

https://vgy.me/u/ugiSUf
https://vgy.me/u/1dDhy4
Good stuff, I love underwear like that when I’m not in the mood to wear a thong.