Author Topic: What underwear are you wearing right now?  (Read 367833 times)

underlvr

Re: What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2019, 03:57:28 AM »
today is a pink spandex thong from ManView. too bad they don't make them anymore

Yeah, i was looking around for those the other day and noticed they’d gone offline.  Can only buy them on eBay and likely 2nd hand.

Today for Tuesday and since you wore pink...i’ll Do the same.  Joe Snyder bulge thong in that bright pink.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2019, 08:10:18 AM »
pink thongs are hot. I wish JS would get them back on their website. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 10, 2019, 02:59:44 AM »
Wearing little blue ‘Brave Person’ bikini briefs today instead of thongs. Tiny little briefs are the only other type of underwear I wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 10, 2019, 10:56:48 AM »
Joe Snyder Jail Tanga Thong. I love the way it fits and feels - a lot closer fitting than most of my thongs but uber comfortable.

cellustorm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 11, 2019, 03:05:42 AM »
Navy blue JS bulge thong for me today.

Wear this montage out of the house?  Beach?

cellustorm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 11, 2019, 03:06:52 AM »
Gregg Homme Boytoy G-String in Black

Great looking!  Love the selfie in the last pic! [emoji12]

underlvr

« Reply #591 on: February 11, 2019, 04:14:59 AM »
Amazing pics guys...love the N2N combo...wish i had those shorts...i’d Wear them with a thong under to the pool! 

Today i’m Wearing a shiny red manstore tower thong

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 11, 2019, 09:15:37 AM »
Planning on these Hom thongs for tomorrow’s wear

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 11, 2019, 12:49:47 PM »
Navy blue JS bulge thong for me today.

Wear this montage out of the house?  Beach?

I have a few colors in those shorts and they all are a little sheer. White is the most sheer though. And yes, I wear them outside of the house but depends on what I’m doing. If I’m going for a run or walking my dog around the neighborhood, I’ll wear them. But I don’t wear them to the store or anything. That would be a little too much imo. (I will however wear some white shorts, linen or cotton, that you can see the thong outline, especially in linen!) I also take them on vacation and will wear them as a cover up to the hotel pool, beach or if we go on any water excursions like catamarans and snorkeling. N2N is one of my favorite goto brands! They usually have something skimpy and sheer.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #594 on: February 11, 2019, 12:55:07 PM »
If you want some thin comfortable white pants to “show” your thong, I bought these a couple years ago. No rear pockets either so everything in the back is easily visible! I’m a size 29-30” waist and I’m 5’7”. I bought them in a size small and they fit well. Length on me is right to the top of my ankle so they’re pants on me, not Capri length.

https://www.amazon.com/chouyatou-Casual-Drawstring-Straight-Beach/dp/B07FP6D2T7/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1549915078&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=chouyatou+mens+capri&dpPl=1&dpID=41n-zEdBhbL&ref=plSrch

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:59:12 PM by thongornothin »

underlvr

« Reply #595 on: February 12, 2019, 09:49:03 AM »
If you want some thin comfortable white pants to “show” your thong, I bought these a couple years ago. No rear pockets either so everything in the back is easily visible! I’m a size 29-30” waist and I’m 5’7”. I bought them in a size small and they fit well. Length on me is right to the top of my ankle so they’re pants on me, not Capri length.

https://www.amazon.com/chouyatou-Casual-Drawstring-Straight-Beach/dp/B07FP6D2T7/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1549915078&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=chouyatou+mens+capri&dpPl=1&dpID=41n-zEdBhbL&ref=plSrch

Burberry used to make some great pants for this...i had 2 pair in white and light beige that showed dark thongs through...

VegasThong702

« Reply #596 on: February 14, 2019, 05:12:59 AM »

I have a similar pair of capris I bought from Amazon. They don’t sell them anymore unfortunately. I love wearing bright colored thongs with them (pink, yellow, red). I love to show off for those that want to see. The mesh shorts are a little to perverted for me. Unless you’re on the beach.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 05:16:27 AM by VegasThong702 »

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 14, 2019, 08:44:01 AM »
day off today.. waiting to see what the weather is going to do. I was planning on going to the beach..... I live in Fort Lauderdale. while I wait and see i'm chilling in a turquoise Joe Snyder thong.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 17, 2019, 02:43:41 AM »
Wearing my new Ronamick thong. Very little space in there, but really comfortable

Briefsdave

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 18, 2019, 08:25:06 AM »
Going away on travels, so intend taking a lot of thongs.