Author Topic: What underwear are you wearing right now?  (Read 367871 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
Re: What underwear are you wearing right now?
« Reply #630 on: March 20, 2019, 09:46:24 PM »
White cotton 2xist y-back thong

Really? I know it’s just personal preference but the current 2xist y-back thong is one of the poorest conceived thongs i’ve ever tried. I like the vintage/original 2xist y-back/Sliq thongs but the newest ones are terrible.

underlvr

« Reply #631 on: March 21, 2019, 02:43:51 AM »

Really? I know it’s just personal preference but the current 2xist y-back thong is one of the poorest conceived thongs i’ve ever tried. I like the vintage/original 2xist y-back/Sliq thongs but the newest ones are terrible.

I hear they gap on the sides of the pouch....something i really don’t like.  I want a thong to fit solidly all the way around

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 21, 2019, 06:13:24 AM »

I hear they gap on the sides of the pouch....something i really don’t like.  I want a thong to fit solidly all the way around

Yes! The pouch design is just terrible now. No support/stretch and poorly sized.

Ac89

« Reply #633 on: March 21, 2019, 03:29:11 PM »
day I’m wearing Y back thong from Andrew Christine. It’s has a nice pouch and a string back that makes you forget you’re even wearing anything at all.

http://www.internationaljock.com/andrew-christian-flexsoft-y-back-show-it-thong-black,12005.html

underlvr

« Reply #634 on: March 22, 2019, 10:09:34 AM »

Yes! The pouch design is just terrible now. No support/stretch and poorly sized.

I simply just cant wear a thong with no support/snugness to the pouch.  If i don’t have support, may as well wear nothing

Ac89

« Reply #635 on: March 24, 2019, 04:15:35 PM »
Sporting the andrew christian trophy boy allure thong today. It feels like your junk is suspended and that your not wearing anything, but I can fee the string back. Best to be manscaped in this one as it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. This pair makes me feel fresh and sexy! Has anyone got a pair of these? How do they make you feel?

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #636 on: March 30, 2019, 07:02:16 PM »
Light blue microfiber thong and nothing else

underlvr

« Reply #637 on: April 01, 2019, 03:06:07 AM »
Just work up - bright red JS bulge thong

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #638 on: April 02, 2019, 03:17:23 AM »
My green papi as its off to work I go. Just to bad I have to keep it covered up all day

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 02, 2019, 04:04:22 AM »
Ok, so I was skeptical at first but I wanted to give them those Amazon brands a try.

Reality is that is very hit or miss. I got some Ikingsky that a couple are fine but the rest are not. Buuut... I got some Brave Person that are good and especially the JJSox that are very very comfortable.

I might say, those JJSox are becoming my favourites, and I have a good collection N2N, C-in2, Cocksox and the like.

What has been your experience?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 02, 2019, 04:09:57 AM »
day I’m wearing Y back thong from Andrew Christine. It’s has a nice pouch and a string back that makes you forget you’re even wearing anything at all.

http://www.internationaljock.com/andrew-christian-flexsoft-y-back-show-it-thong-black,12005.html
Those might be my next purchase. I got just so many that at this point I have to accept it's just a fetish now. I really don't need them but I want to try that model. Of underwear. Him too, but that's going to be harder. Anyway, thanks.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 05, 2019, 04:56:52 AM »
TGIF, new red papi from amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How do you like them? I got the three set too.

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #642 on: April 05, 2019, 04:15:44 PM »
This is my second set.  I wore them all day at work and hardly knew they were there. They did nit move at all.  They sit lower on the hips and the backstrap sits perfectly where it should.  I will get more

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 05, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »
Wearing my Ergowear Max Modal Thong in red :)

https://www.ergowear.com/max-modal-thong-scarlet/

ThongAdvocate

« Reply #644 on: April 05, 2019, 07:37:39 PM »
Right at this very minute, I’m not wearing any at all