Author Topic: Uncomfortable thong  (Read 7062 times)

underlvr

Re: Uncomfortable thong
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 03:26:58 AM »
I’m guessing I have 40 one-offs that I’ve tried over the years that I only wore once because they were so terrible but I can’t bring myself to throw them away. Then I have some that have a sentimental value to them like the original Jockey Elance thongs from the 90s (yep, still have them) that are not great but I will wear on occasion just because. Then I have my daily go-to brands like Obviously, John Sievers, Cocksox, and N2N. At last count I have about 125 total.

I used to date someone who was a bit older than me - he had an Elance thong in black and a couple CK Tech thongs....he also had this other CK thick cotton thong, not sure where that was from.  I know that thongs made even in 2019 aren’t always a 100% match comfort-wise but i did like seeing the progression in style, fit, manufacturing etc.

asianthonger92

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 10:44:11 AM »
You guys ever had customized thongs? I know there are many online shops that do customized thongs, but are they really to your liking? Is it possible to get a perfect fit thong?

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2019, 10:05:13 AM »
You guys ever had customized thongs? I know there are many online shops that do customized thongs, but are they really to your liking? Is it possible to get a perfect fit thong?

I think that thongs are like shoes - there’s a different fit for everyone.  A certain degree of trial and error.  Once you find that perfect fit its sometimes hard suggest to another person that the thong might fit them differently.  BUT its always great to try on new ones...and i think there’s a general consensus out there which thongs have a lower hit rate in terms of general comfort.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 03:25:40 AM »
I can totally vouch for muscleskins. I have almost 10 thongs/bikini bottoms from them, custom made. Love them!!!