Author Topic: Hello from Europe  (Read 2472 times)

JohnG

Hello from Europe
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:24:43 PM »
Hi thong lovers. I am a straight married man wearing thongs for over 10 years. What started small, just wearing thongs in the weekend turned into wearing thongs every day. My wife likes to see me in thongs. The first thong I bought in a store, the second on I bought together with my wife. Many thong purchases followed. I really liked wearing thongs while running, it is much more comfortable when you wear tights.

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Europe
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 02:45:42 PM »
hi!! i agree with you, a thong under tights is a must ! so.. welcome here and hope enjoy our posts hehe.....well when i was with my current wife, just together not married, i caught her ordering online some lingerie for her.she had finished with her order and by the time i entered home and came to the computer she was made o order for me.she bought 2 thongs for me...classic and modest but thongs...when i saw the order and she said " i thought bying something for you" just like that...i said to myself " this is the woman of your life" hehe

JohnG

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 07:07:02 AM »
Indeed fun 4 two

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 01:35:48 PM »
Welcome to this forum. Where exactly in Europe are you from?
I was born in The Hague, Holland, so the beach was my playground. There I could show my thongs. Living in the USA since 2010, it is a different picture. Luckily after a two hour drive I'm at the quite liberal beach of Sandy Hook, NJ.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

JohnG

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 10:17:52 PM »
Beachlion I am from the Netherlands too.