Author Topic: Bikini line hair removal  (Read 4678 times)

ThongAdvocate

Bikini line hair removal
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:28:57 PM »
I thought I would give an epilator a try as opposed to my usual waxing of my bikini and pubic areas. I tried the epilator everywhere. It did take some grit to use. I really like it to remove the hair from the waist down on my legs and rear end.  Next I tried it on my pubic area.  As this is more sensitive area, the pain threshold rose a bit.  I persevered and with a touch up in a couple areas with some wax strips, it is back to silky smooth from the waist down.  I’m always looking for new ways to stay smooth without shaving

underlvr

Re: Bikini line hair removal
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 03:26:09 AM »
Outside of laser or some sort of chemical hair remover its tough. 

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 06:45:30 PM »
I get a Brazilian wax during the summer, then trim very short in the cooler months. Can’t justify $100 per waxing session when it’s cold out. And living in Chicago, it’s cold a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 03:10:26 AM »
I get a Brazilian wax during the summer, then trim very short in the cooler months. Can’t justify $100 per waxing session when it’s cold out. And living in Chicago, it’s cold a lot.

That’s likely the best strategy I’ve heard yet!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 10:35:49 PM »

Works for me and I feel more fiscally responsible saving money when I don’t necessarily need to spend it. Just leaves more in the bank for anything else I want to buy or travel to.

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 07:22:47 AM »

Works for me and I feel more fiscally responsible saving money when I don’t necessarily need to spend it. Just leaves more in the bank for anything else I want to buy or travel to.

Just went in for a trim and a wax......wore my JS bulge thong as an illustration as to what i wanted to look good in.  All set for summer!!