Author Topic: Joe Snyder Polyester Review  (Read 10795 times)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Snyder Polyester Review
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
The sock it is unconfortable both on the the side strings and the pouch. That pouch makes your package looks bigger but is too constricting and after a short period of time is bothersome. Not true to its size.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 09:18:24 PM »
My review of  the Joe Snyder Polyester thong..
The colors are nice the material looks nice it just doesn't have the stretch the other styles do and the pouch as usual runs very small.  I usually wear size large i'm a 34 waist.  Also they gap on the side by my leg.. which I absolutely hate. I ordered 3 in various colors I am sending all three back. I also ordered a rio front thong again a tiny pouch. It makes me motivated to buy a couple machines and learn how to sew my own.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 01:17:37 PM »
The colors are nice the material looks nice it just doesn't have the stretch the other styles do and the pouch as usual runs very small.  I usually wear size large i'm a 34 waist.  Also they gap on the side by my leg.. which I absolutely hate. I ordered 3 in various colors I am sending all three back. I also ordered a rio front thong again a tiny pouch. It makes me motivated to buy a couple machines and learn how to sew my own.
I’ve always wondered how hard it would be to make your own thongs. It would be cool to be able to make replicas of JS with modifications.

underlvr

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 06:31:29 AM »
I’ve always wondered how hard it would be to make your own thongs. It would be cool to be able to make replicas of JS with modifications.

#MuscleSkinsPoser!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »

#MuscleSkinsPoser!
Haha think of all the thongs you could have!

underlvr

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 07:27:19 AM »

#MuscleSkinsPoser!
Haha think of all the thongs you could have!

Totally - with MS you can customize to make their thongs fit like a super sexy glove!

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 09:47:15 PM »
It seems polyester thongs would be better for swimming. Are they see thru when wet, compared with the nylon ones?

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 01:05:46 AM »
It seems polyester thongs would be better for swimming. Are they see thru when wet, compared with the nylon ones?

Nope no more see through. Definitely better for swimming and probably what it’s best for.

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Joe Snyder Polyester Review
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 09:10:42 AM »

Nope no more see through. Definitely better for swimming and probably what it’s best for.
Thanks for your fast reply!

TightThong

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2020, 05:18:40 AM »
Just tried the JS poly in the bulge thong line...terrible.  No stretch!  Great colors but that was it.  Got rid of ‘em

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2020, 07:29:16 AM »
Thanks for the review. I had seen the shiny vs non shiny listings on underwear websites and not twigged that they are different materials. I love my Joe Snyder nylon thongs. Sounds like the polyester version is a miss.
On skype

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2020, 07:54:07 AM »
My question is why won't JS add more colors to the lines they already have??  Their standard thong and the maxi bulge thongs are great just PLEASE add bright colors and patterns.  Now they added an weird style with a hole in the front (shaking my head)  called infinity.  Why would i want my balls or dick pushing out of a "hole" in the suit.

follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach