Author Topic: Joe Snyder Polyester Review  (Read 1104 times)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Snyder Polyester Review
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
The sock it is unconfortable both on the the side strings and the pouch. That pouch makes your package looks bigger but is too constricting and after a short period of time is bothersome. Not true to its size.

FLthong

• Casual Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 09:18:24 PM »
My review of  the Joe Snyder Polyester thong..
The colors are nice the material looks nice it just doesn't have the stretch the other styles do and the pouch as usual runs very small.  I usually wear size large i'm a 34 waist.  Also they gap on the side by my leg.. which I absolutely hate. I ordered 3 in various colors I am sending all three back. I also ordered a rio front thong again a tiny pouch. It makes me motivated to buy a couple machines and learn how to sew my own.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thongnz

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 01:17:37 PM »
The colors are nice the material looks nice it just doesn't have the stretch the other styles do and the pouch as usual runs very small.  I usually wear size large i'm a 34 waist.  Also they gap on the side by my leg.. which I absolutely hate. I ordered 3 in various colors I am sending all three back. I also ordered a rio front thong again a tiny pouch. It makes me motivated to buy a couple machines and learn how to sew my own.
Iíve always wondered how hard it would be to make your own thongs. It would be cool to be able to make replicas of JS with modifications.

underlvr

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 06:31:29 AM »
Iíve always wondered how hard it would be to make your own thongs. It would be cool to be able to make replicas of JS with modifications.

#MuscleSkinsPoser!

thongnz

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »

#MuscleSkinsPoser!
Haha think of all the thongs you could have!

underlvr

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 07:27:19 AM »

#MuscleSkinsPoser!
Haha think of all the thongs you could have!

Totally - with MS you can customize to make their thongs fit like a super sexy glove!