Author Topic: Thonging to Floation Therapy with a Friend  (Read 3578 times)

will91

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thonging to Floation Therapy with a Friend
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:14:50 AM »
Had a fun experience this past weekend. I don't wear thongs out very often but I'm trying to do it more often. This Saturday was one such occasion.

A friend and I went to a float session. It's "sensory deprivation" where you float in a pitch black soundproof chamber in super salty water with Epsom salt so you float.

I had been wanting to do it forever and finally convinced a friend to do it too. We drove together then had separate chambers for the float, it's only designed for one person.

I wore a black Gregg Homme Wonder Thong, one of my favorites and most comfortable.

It was a thrill being with my friend, another guy, who doesn't know that I thong, and driving to the float place, having lunch, etc, while in a thong.

When you float you do it naked but you have full privacy and a private shower etc. But it was still so awesome stripping naked, taking off my thong to go float for an hour, knowing that I would put it back on before going to lunch.

When I finished the float I was super zen and relaxed, after showering all the salt off I put the thong back on and we went to lunch. Very surreal.

It was a really fun experience that made me want to wear my thongs out and about more often.

I also just got a Versace thong and I'll be posting a review with pictures soon. Excited to try that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thonging to Floation Therapy with a Friend
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 11:25:46 AM »
Can’t wait for the Versace. I want one

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 06:42:00 AM »
Had a fun experience this past weekend. I don't wear thongs out very often but I'm trying to do it more often. This Saturday was one such occasion.

A friend and I went to a float session. It's "sensory deprivation" where you float in a pitch black soundproof chamber in super salty water with Epsom salt so you float.

I had been wanting to do it forever and finally convinced a friend to do it too. We drove together then had separate chambers for the float, it's only designed for one person.

I wore a black Gregg Homme Wonder Thong, one of my favorites and most comfortable.

It was a thrill being with my friend, another guy, who doesn't know that I thong, and driving to the float place, having lunch, etc, while in a thong.

When you float you do it naked but you have full privacy and a private shower etc. But it was still so awesome stripping naked, taking off my thong to go float for an hour, knowing that I would put it back on before going to lunch.

When I finished the float I was super zen and relaxed, after showering all the salt off I put the thong back on and we went to lunch. Very surreal.

It was a really fun experience that made me want to wear my thongs out and about more often.

I also just got a Versace thong and I'll be posting a review with pictures soon. Excited to try that out.

What a great experience and such a sexy thong to have along with!  Pls share your thoughts on the V thong...curious

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 03:49:23 PM »
Yeah just wear thongs every day. they are amazing. It isn't like anyone would know except you.