Author Topic: How I started  (Read 4169 times)

JohnG

How I started
« on: April 13, 2019, 01:15:16 PM »
It is about 12 years ago, that I told my wife that I wanted to try a thong. I bought my first thong in a local store. I was a  Body-Art and it looked fancy and very tiny ;D. I immediately came to the conclusion that I had to trim myself down there. My wife liked it, she told me if you find it comfortable, please wear it. It took some time to get used to my first thong. Quickly I bought a second one. Within half a year I did not wear boxershorts anymore but changed completely to thongs, and wear sometimes briefs. My wife, likes it and my daughters know that I wear thongs. I do not wear thongs to the beach. That is still a step to far. But may be something for the future. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:38:30 AM by JohnG »

underlvr

Re: How I started
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:59:38 AM »
It is about 12 years ago, that I told my wife that I wanted to try a thong. I bought my first thong in a local store. I was a  Body-Art and it looked fancy and very tiny ;D. I immediately came to the conclusion that I had to trim myself down there. My wife liked it, she told me if you find it comfortable, please wear it. It took some time to get used to my first thong. Quickly I bought a second one. Within half a year I did not wear boxershorts anymore but changed completely to thongs, and wear sometimes briefs. My wife, likes it and my daughters know that I wear thongs. I do not wear thongs to the beach. That is still a step to far. But may be something for the future.

Great story, bold and decisive!  Agree on moderation when it comes to wearing thongs out in public.  Partially it’s personal preference (which is fine), the rest is ‘do you want to be that guy, just to do what you want?’.  So i agree that all things and thongs in their place and time.

JohnG

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 11:30:15 AM »
About two years ago I decided to buy leotards. The first one, my wife thought to be too feminine. I selected later a more masculine one. I must say, the fit is great and in particularly in the winter, while working outdoors, it is very comfortable. I see leotards really complementary to the thongs I have. 

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »
New here!

I went to a bookstore and strangely enough I saw an Undergear catalog. I began ordering online, discreetly. That was year 2000 and I haven't stopped since then. I have so many styles and colors being the mini cheek from Joe Snyder my favorite.