4 (12.9%)
Bi-curious, but mostly gay
0 (0%)
Homoflexible
0 (0%)
Homosexual
9 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Two questions  (Read 4760 times)

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Two questions
« on: April 19, 2019, 03:21:19 PM »
1) The first one, judging by the poll, is a very obvious one, I just want to see the overall orientation of this forum.

2) The second question is, kind of, a stupid one.  I said in my introduction post that I don't own any thongs at the moment, but I have made several attempts at making one, like cutting regular briefs, to even cutting a piece of silk fabric in an attempt to make it like a side-tie bikini bottom.  Obviously nothing worked and I'm just curious in seeing what you guys have to say about this, are there some of you have have attempted this?
I own no thongs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Two questions
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »
I make my own g-strings. Thongs are too much effort to make.
The most imported thing is the pouch. It should fit just right. It took me about 10 tries to find the right form. I made templates from carton and used that to cut the fabric. Most of the time Lycra because it is form fitting through the elastic fibres.

This template is made for a non-elastic fabric, denim.

This is the result.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 08:20:58 AM »
Have to say a very strange combination of questions.  Are you gay/straight/bi and have you ever made a thong?

AnonymousMe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 11:45:28 AM »
Have to say a very strange combination of questions.  Are you gay/straight/bi and have you ever made a thong?

Meh, at least is not as weird as I am in real life.  XD

The most imported thing is the pouch. It should fit just right. It took me about 10 tries to find the right form. I made templates from carton and used that to cut the fabric. Most of the time Lycra because it is form fitting through the elastic fibres.

This is the result.

Ooh, very interesting, much better done than what I've been doing.  XD
Would it be too much to ask if you make me a step-by-step guide?  =D
I own no thongs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 06:08:52 PM »
........  Ooh, very interesting, much better done than what I've been doing.  XD
Would it be too much to ask if you make me a step-by-step guide?  =D

It is still quite crude and certainly not professional looking. I made a step by step set of pictures of the process. If more people are interested, I can put some sort of a tutorial on this forum.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 05:59:47 PM »

This is the result.

That ended up looking very good!

budgyluvr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 07:39:08 PM »
I have started to convert my jocks into thongs, i.e. Andrew Christian makes awesome jocks in great prints, so I take the thinner strapped jocks and just do a cut and stitch!

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 02:45:53 AM »
2 things...first i’m A bit surprised that there’s not more participation in the poll above.  And second, i have a couple of the JS thong jocks that are a lot of fun, the ones with the 2 straps in the back and the adjuster that i can make the underwear a thong or jock...i prefer them as thongs.

asianthonger92

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 05:15:49 AM »
1) I am bi, but I’d say I’m more straight leaning.

2) Yes, I have made my own thongs, but that was when I was young and when I didn’t have money to buythongs.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 08:17:13 PM »
I'm bisexual. I'm in a straight relationship but enjoy having sex with the same gender.

I made a few thongs as a teenager because I couldn't buy my own thongs yet. I used to make them out of pantyhose and cut them into a thong. Best I could do at the time.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
1) Gay all the way

2) I’ve not made my own thongs. I’m fairly crafty but not when it comes to sewing. I could make a pillow or something that only requires straight lines but that’s the extent of my sewing skills [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk