Author Topic: New brand Rick Majors on International Jock!  (Read 4570 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
New brand Rick Majors on International Jock!
« on: April 21, 2019, 11:47:08 PM »
Another new brand called Rick Majors launched today on International Jock. Super sexy and fun looking thongs and sport bikinis too. I love thongs but I really love string/sport bikinis. They were my first must-have undies when I left home and was on my own where I could finally wear what I wanted. Before then it was Jockey Elance bikinis which were a huge departure from regular briefs and boxers back in the 80s.

http://www.internationaljock.com/rick-majors-sheer-mesh-thong-black,62395.html

underlvr

Re: New brand Rick Majors on International Jock!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:21:18 AM »
Another new brand called Rick Majors launched today on International Jock. Super sexy and fun looking thongs and sport bikinis too. I love thongs but I really love string/sport bikinis. They were my first must-have undies when I left home and was on my own where I could finally wear what I wanted. Before then it was Jockey Elance bikinis which were a huge departure from regular briefs and boxers back in the 80s.

http://www.internationaljock.com/rick-majors-sheer-mesh-thong-black,62395.html

Yeah thanks for sharing - i like the simplicity of these.  I’m not much for sheer-wear but i do like the spandex version of the thong...thinking about getting a couple just to try out.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
Re: New brand Rick Majors on International Jock!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
Ok so here’s my quick review on the new Rick Majors products. I purchased the stretch cotton thong, stretch cotton sport brief (string bikini) and the power spandex sport brief as well. For starters, I wear a small or medium in most brands but on occasion find a brand where sizing UP is not a bad idea. The medium cotton sport brief is a perfect fit, the fit is LOW and snug but not tight. Plenty of room in the pouch and nice coverage in the back if you’re looking for a skimpy bikini to wear on non-thong days or sleeping or whatever. The medium cotton thong however has a slightly smaller pouch which holds nice and snug but could use a little more room to accommodate the man parts. Otherwise, it is also low so you can wear them way down on your hips which is super hot. The power spandex material is also really nice but way more snug and less stretchy than the cotton so if you’re thinking about investing in the power spandex thong and you’re kind of between sizes, I would definitely size UP. I am going to place another Internationaljock order today and might add another thong just so I can check it out and see how the larger size fits. Anyways, i highly recommend the brand and I think a lot of guys would love the cotton thong. I’ll try to add some pics later.