Other > Other Favorites

Other Faves.....general area to post

(1/8) > >>

underlvr:
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesn’t turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you can’t tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

alexthonger:
My current new favourites are made by iSwim

underlvr:

--- Quote from: alexthonger on April 23, 2019, 04:45:04 AM ---My current new favourites are made by iSwim

--- End quote ---

The pics of those look great, how do they compare to other brands that I/we all might know better?

Hawaiithonger808:
I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

peterwhitethong:

--- Quote from: underlvr on April 22, 2019, 08:09:28 AM ---I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesn’t turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you can’t tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

--- End quote ---

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesn’t cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version