Author Topic: Other Faves.....general area to post  (Read 1450 times)

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
Other Faves.....general area to post
« on: April 22, 2019, 08:09:28 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesnít turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you canít tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Other Faves.....general area to post
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:45:04 AM »
My current new favourites are made by iSwim

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 08:21:20 AM »
My current new favourites are made by iSwim

The pics of those look great, how do they compare to other brands that I/we all might know better?

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:08:01 AM »
I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 05:50:23 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesnít turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you canít tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesnít cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesnít cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

LOVE!

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

Rio backs are the best and muscle skins is a great product.  Sounds like my order lol

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 04:54:42 PM »
Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 09:18:49 AM »
Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better😎

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 11:27:16 AM »

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). Love all the support I get from everyone.

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). Love all the support I get from everyone.

Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 02:56:19 AM »

Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

Yeah the black one is outstanding on you - donít wear any more material!  Agree on the little black thong...every guy needs one...or 10 ;)

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 11:39:52 AM »
Thanks guys! I actually have an even skimpier version. Hard to tell the difference, really, but the earlier post is Muscleskins Sport back and this is their thong back. I'm excited to get rid of my old tan and get this thong tan going!

Hawaiithonger808

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 03:18:27 PM »
JJSOX cheeky undies. Very comfortable with a really nice pouch in the front for the family jewels. Best of all, gives the butt a nice wedgie look, which is something I love.

underlvr

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »
JJSOX cheeky undies. Very comfortable with a really nice pouch in the front for the family jewels. Best of all, gives the butt a nice wedgie look, which is something I love.

I can always tell the difference between the sport and thong back and love both but prefer the the thong.  I too like anything that gives me the impression of a bit of a wedgie...but not TOO much