Author Topic: Other Faves.....general area to post  (Read 20787 times)

underlvr

Other Faves.....general area to post
« on: April 22, 2019, 08:09:28 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesn’t turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you can’t tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Other Faves.....general area to post
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:45:04 AM »
My current new favourites are made by iSwim

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 08:21:20 AM »
My current new favourites are made by iSwim

The pics of those look great, how do they compare to other brands that I/we all might know better?

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:08:01 AM »
I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 05:50:23 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesn’t turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you can’t tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesn’t cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesn’t cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

LOVE!

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
I've been a huge fan of the half and rio seating style of muscleskins. Usually get the 1 inch side with a +2 cm bulge enhancement.

Rio backs are the best and muscle skins is a great product.  Sounds like my order lol

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 09:18:49 AM »
Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better😎

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »
Big fan of these muscleskins half cut, which I've been using to tan in until now (gonna rock the thongs from here on out). Anything that gives me a wedgie I think looks great haha.

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better[emoji41]
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). [emoji3531][emoji3531] Love all the support I get from everyone.

Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 02:56:19 AM »

That really does look great on you but I like the muscleskins thongs even better[emoji41]
Thank you! I love muscleskins. Tried the Rio back but ended up not liking it (maroon). I like thicker side bands and the Rio didn't fit me well with the thicker sides, so I just decided to ditch all of it and rock their thong and sport backs (black). [emoji3531][emoji3531] Love all the support I get from everyone.

Oh like the black, looks great on you- not sure about anyone else but all thongers should have a little black thong: I have no less than 7 black thongs lol

Yeah the black one is outstanding on you - don’t wear any more material!  Agree on the little black thong...every guy needs one...or 10 ;)

underlvr

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »
JJSOX cheeky undies. Very comfortable with a really nice pouch in the front for the family jewels. Best of all, gives the butt a nice wedgie look, which is something I love.

I can always tell the difference between the sport and thong back and love both but prefer the the thong.  I too like anything that gives me the impression of a bit of a wedgie...but not TOO much

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »
Today’s undies - slight change from a thong,  JS poser bikini - fun color and comfy with Rio back

underlvr

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 05:59:44 AM »
Today’s undies - slight change from a thong,  JS poser bikini - fun color and comfy with Rio back

Have to say you look amazing in that - perfect color, great snug fit.  How does it feel all day front and back?   Ever ride up?

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
Awe thanks - so nice of you.  It’s very comfy up front and the back doesn’t ride up and become a thong like most other rio back JS I have - lol- oh tried to message you - do you not do that?  No worries if not. :)

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2019, 09:19:57 AM »
Today’s non-thong - JS bulge rio back - this was my go to before I went full thong.  Today I grabbed on accident as I have the thong version too - what can I say I love JS bulge undies - not really to show off but like how the man parts fit in the pouch - comfy!