Author Topic: Other Faves.....general area to post  (Read 8815 times)

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
Re: Other Faves.....general area to post
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2019, 09:05:51 AM »
Todayís non-thong - JS bulge rio back - this was my go to before I went full thong.  Today I grabbed on accident as I have the thong version too - what can I say I love JS bulge undies - not really to show off but like how the man parts fit in the pouch - comfy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love this cut! Lovely wedgie look.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah i agree, love the wedgie look...if i wore that on my butt, it would end up a full cut thong in about 3 steps!  (Not that iím Complaining!)
Oh it usually ends up a thong up my butt about halfway through the day - and yes I donít complain lol

underlvr

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »
Todayís non-thong - JS bulge rio back - this was my go to before I went full thong.  Today I grabbed on accident as I have the thong version too - what can I say I love JS bulge undies - not really to show off but like how the man parts fit in the pouch - comfy!

Love this cut! Lovely wedgie look.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah i agree, love the wedgie look...if i wore that on my butt, it would end up a full cut thong in about 3 steps!  (Not that iím Complaining!)
Oh it usually ends up a thong up my butt about halfway through the day - and yes I donít complain lol

Iíd love to see that!

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2019, 11:56:09 AM »
I have the thong version of these - does this count or you want the wedgie pic?  LOL
PS -did you get my PM- if not try to send me one - weird

TightThong

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thong it up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2020, 09:29:54 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesnít turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you canít tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesnít cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

All i have to say is WOW...IF I werenít wearing a thong, I would consider wearing this!  You look amazing!!!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2020, 07:15:09 AM »
yes!!! loving thiese. today i've set aside my purple joe snyder something or other [bulge bikini?] that has a rear seam too. I plan to wear maybe a string thong underneath. today's a 'i want to feel sexy for myself' day. :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

TightThong

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thong it up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2020, 10:28:11 AM »
yes!!! loving thiese. today i've set aside my purple joe snyder something or other [bulge bikini?] that has a rear seam too. I plan to wear maybe a string thong underneath. today's a 'i want to feel sexy for myself' day. :)

Go you!  If it has a seam down the back, maybe its Muscleskins?

RCBlue

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2020, 10:26:12 AM »
For this beaches, pool, and times where a thong is not welcome I will sport a rio cut suit. I have a few rio cut suits and matching thongs from Buffedbod. They are the Hoist design. So those days when I can move from a rio to a thong I will have the same color/print. What I have found at most places the rio cut is acceptable even when it scrunches up on the back a becomes much more cheek reveling (especially when walking).

TightThong

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thong it up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2020, 03:32:05 AM »
I found another pair of uw that i now wear as my (rare!) standard non-thong....though its similar.  The Joe Snyder bulge bikini fits like a glove all around.  The back stays in place and doesnít turn into a big fat thong wedgie...and it looks great.  From the front you canít tell its a brief but the back is classic bikini.  Perfect for me at least!

This is my joe Snyder bikini. I am not sure if the reference is the same as this one the back doesnít cover everything and after a while it hides a bit between your cheeks. Not that I mind

PeterWhiteThong...are you still posting on here?  You always have fun stuff...let me know what youíre up to!

I just got a couple JS capri style bikinis and theyíre exactly as you say...super sexy and when thongs are not allowed i wear a JS bulge thong under and take off the capri when the crowds dissipate