Author Topic: Thong storage  (Read 2423 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Thong storage
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:32:44 PM »
After washing I dump my underwear thongs in a drawer until I need at the beginning of the day. Now and then I want a specific model and/or color for that day. I got tired of browsing through the heap in the drawer so I made a contraption to hang them in full sight.

It has 20 hooks but after I cleaned out the drawer, those 20 are my least popular thongs and strings. So I have tw hang two each from a hook. After attaching it to the door of my wardrobe, it worked as intended.

100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

Re: Thong storage
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 03:00:11 AM »
After washing I dump my underwear thongs in a drawer until I need at the beginning of the day. Now and then I want a specific model and/or color for that day. I got tired of browsing through the heap in the drawer so I made a contraption to hang them in full sight.

It has 20 hooks but after I cleaned out the drawer, those 20 are my least popular thongs and strings. So I have tw hang two each from a hook. After attaching it to the door of my wardrobe, it worked as intended.

Really cool innovation there!  I like that.  I almost have enough thongs to justify that.  I was thinking a simple tie rack would suffice in a pinch :)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
Omg, I would need like a dozen of those racks!!! I’m sure I’m pushing 200+ thongs. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:51:11 PM »
This rack is only for underwear. For the beach gear I have a big plastic bag as the main storage. From that stack I take a celection of 20 to 30 to the beach and wear what I like in that instance. About every hour or less I change to avoid tanlines.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365