Poll

The best place to work on my tan-line is

Balcony
Garden / privat swimming pool
Public park / Swimming area
Beach
Other

Author Topic: Tan-Line  (Read 23400 times)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Tan-Line
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 11:37:13 AM »
A thong tan line is ridiculously hot!!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 03:32:59 PM »
A thong tan line is so very attractive to me. I make sure mine is sharp and I love seeming  thong tan lines on others. A while back I had to have a surgical procedure and the nurse noted my tan line asking if I had recently been on vacation I told her no, I wear a thong suit to the beach and pool. She just smiled and quickly giggled in the most delightful way.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 07:38:08 AM »
Thong tan line is so hot and a big turn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2020, 08:13:38 AM »
we just bought a house, so I'm looking forward to be able to tan in my back yard now. Just have to make sure the neighbors aren't home, they have one window that can look into our yards. :O

If you just tan out back in your thong like it’s nothing new, your neighbors more than likely won’t care. When our new neighbors were touring their house, I was out back tanning in a thong. It made for a fun conversation when we had them over for dinner the first time. They said they saw me when they were looking at the back yard.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2020, 10:06:38 PM »
I’m currently battling multiple tan lines hah. Swim shorts tan line + speedo tan line + thong tan line!

Slimsmooth

• Newbie Thonger
  • I am a slim smooth avid thong wearer, luv the tanl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2020, 08:18:14 AM »
I agree, a thong on the rite body type does it for me

TightThong

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2020, 11:46:02 AM »
I’m currently battling multiple tan lines hah. Swim shorts tan line + speedo tan line + thong tan line!

Wow i’d Love to see that!  I had that issue last summer..string bikini and thong :)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2020, 08:20:09 PM »

Wow i’d Love to see that!  I had that issue last summer..string bikini and thong :)

Hah it’s less of a problem now because I’ve been out in my speedos more. You can still see a whiter triangle tan mark from the thong though.

TightThong

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2020, 07:22:21 AM »

Hah it’s less of a problem now because I’ve been out in my speedos more. You can still see a whiter triangle tan mark from the thong though.

That’s hot...my ex loved my thong line with the triangle in the back...i need to get it back!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2020, 08:53:44 PM »

That’s hot...my ex loved my thong line with the triangle in the back...i need to get it back!
Yeah well I plan on going to a nudist beach over the next couple of days so might lose it

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 08:28:24 PM »

Yeah well I plan on going to a nudist beach over the next couple of days so might lose it
Well that didn’t work. Later out in my new Desmiit thong and now I have three tan lines. One from my swim briefs, one from my JS Bulge thong, and one from my Desmiit thong now.

TightThong

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2020, 07:33:36 AM »
Keep the thong line...lose the others!  Haha

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2020, 02:40:44 PM »
Thong tan lines are the best. It’s the only tan line I have. I can hardly wait for summer to have it pop again.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2020, 12:45:43 PM »
My best place for a nice tan line is on our back deck and around the yard. Lots of privacy; no neighbors nearby. Can't wait to get back out. Last year's Muscleskins Poser lines are nearly gone.

TightThong

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »
My best place for a nice tan line is on our back deck and around the yard. Lots of privacy; no neighbors nearby. Can't wait to get back out. Last year's Muscleskins Poser lines are nearly gone.

Have any pics of that line? I love MS thongs...and their poser is the best!