Poll

The best place to work on my tan-line is

Balcony
Garden / privat swimming pool
Public park / Swimming area
Beach
Other

Author Topic: Tan-Line  (Read 23413 times)

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
Re: Tan-Line
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2020, 04:58:30 PM »
Thong tanlines 100%. Skimpy tan lines one any booty are sexy and attractive. I'm very proud of mine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2020, 09:21:18 AM »
Thong tanlines 100%. Skimpy tan lines one any booty are sexy and attractive. I'm very proud of mine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Your pics in the past have been so sexy....do you still have your thong tan line? 

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 07:26:18 AM »
My best place for a nice tan line is on our back deck and around the yard. Lots of privacy; no neighbors nearby. Can't wait to get back out. Last year's Muscleskins Poser lines are nearly gone.

Have any pics of that line? I love MS thongs...and their poser is the best!
No, sorry, no pics right now. Probably going to order a couple more Posers with the narrow pouch for this coming season.

TightThong

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2020, 10:24:49 AM »
My best place for a nice tan line is on our back deck and around the yard. Lots of privacy; no neighbors nearby. Can't wait to get back out. Last year's Muscleskins Poser lines are nearly gone.

Have any pics of that line? I love MS thongs...and their poser is the best!
No, sorry, no pics right now. Probably going to order a couple more Posers with the narrow pouch for this coming season.

Good stuff, what colors are you thinking about getting, what side width?

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2020, 08:45:32 AM »
I'm probably going to get 3 new Posers, to start the season. For colors, I'm thinking of orange, seafoam and lime. I really like the narrow pouch with standard depth and 1/2 or 3/4 in. sides. Seems to give a sharper tan line.

TightThong

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2020, 05:39:42 AM »
I'm probably going to get 3 new Posers, to start the season. For colors, I'm thinking of orange, seafoam and lime. I really like the narrow pouch with standard depth and 1/2 or 3/4 in. sides. Seems to give a sharper tan line.

Great choices on color/style!  Please share a couple pics when you get them as pre-season comparisons on tan line!  Haha

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2020, 12:36:10 PM »

Would love to see how the suits look on you once you get them. Wet and dry of course. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 02:25:20 PM »
Hoping to start tanning again. Spring's finally here.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2020, 02:15:37 PM »
I am limited where I can wear my thongs outdoors. I can sometimes wear a thong on our back deck but have to be aware of the neighbors. I like to go home during lunch and spend an hour or so on the deck. Typically will tan the back side for an hour one day and then the front the next. Nothing is more relaxing than laying in the sun to me. This year I have worn a Skinzwear M25U exclusively in an effort to maximize the same tan lines. That suit has a small triangle rear and I absolutely love it. Muscleskins posers are probably my second choice for some excellent tan lines.

asianthonger92

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 03:52:44 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I always have a hard time getting front tan lines. I have prominent tanlines on my ass, but I can't see any front tan lines. I am naturally tanned, and I have to be in the sun for hours to get tanned. My tan lines are starting to fade, as I haven't tanned in a while.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2020, 12:15:07 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but I always have a hard time getting front tan lines. I have prominent tanlines on my ass, but I can't see any front tan lines. I am naturally tanned, and I have to be in the sun for hours to get tanned. My tan lines are starting to fade, as I haven't tanned in a while.

I attempt to tan my backside more than my front side when wearing a thong. I figure I can always wear a bikini for nice tan lines in the front but can't always wear a thong so when I am in a thong, I tend to concentrate on the tan lines in the back. I also think that the creases from the top of the leg where it connects to your torso seem to not do well. I have found that laying completely flat on your back helps spread those areas out for better tanning and tan lines.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2020, 03:42:07 AM »
I always have a more defined thong tan line than any front tan line. That is good with me. I very much enjoy the tan line in back. It’s much better than a full brief tan line or worse yet the mid thigh tan line from shorts.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2020, 07:17:56 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2020, 07:43:47 PM »
Great tan line!