Author Topic: Compression leggings  (Read 3978 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Compression leggings
« on: April 27, 2019, 04:18:08 PM »
I know some of you wear these as it’s been discussed in other topics. Do you prefer wearing them with or without thongs?  I’ve tried both and it feels much more comfortable with a thong. I wear my Joe Snyder Bulge thongs and I find it keeps my junk together and pushed out. Without it I find the compression leggings and push my junk between my legs and can get uncomfortable. Does also make the bulge more prominent as well :D

What do you guys prefer?

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Compression leggings
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »
I know some of you wear these as it’s been discussed in other topics. Do you prefer wearing them with or without thongs?  I’ve tried both and it feels much more comfortable with a thong. I wear my Joe Snyder Bulge thongs and I find it keeps my junk together and pushed out. Without it I find the compression leggings and push my junk between my legs and can get uncomfortable. Does also make the bulge more prominent as well :D

What do you guys prefer?
I’ve worn both ways, definitely better when wearing something underneath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:16:06 PM »
Always with a thong under - i just like how a thong holds everything in the right spot...otherwise compression gear just flattens everything out and all over the place

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 03:07:22 AM »
Always with a thong under - i just like how a thong holds everything in the right spot...otherwise compression gear just flattens everything out and all over the place
Agreed. Couldn’t have said it better!

Bigred1970

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 10:19:03 AM »
Definitely with a thong and with a enhanced pouch too ex Cocksox. Otherwise the goods get smashed down.     

JohnG

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 03:34:23 AM »
When I was running and training for 1/2 Marathon, I alway used to wear thongs, and even g-strings.  It was the most comfortable to wear.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 05:31:53 AM »
I ran a marathon wearing a thong under my running gear.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 08:26:33 AM »
I have also worn my tights with and without a thong... definitely prefer a thong. I  have a couple pairs of white and white print tights .. I don't mind if the thong shows through.  Kind of fun actually
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 01:43:14 PM »
I ran a marathon wearing a thong under my running gear.

I’ve run 5 marathons and several shorter distances and wore thongs under all of my running outfits...a few have been compression shorts and leggings. Love how a thong performs