Author Topic: Skiing  (Read 4464 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Skiing
« on: April 28, 2019, 11:35:32 AM »
Just had a thought, since starting to wear thongs more frequently, I haven’t been to the snow. Planning on going this year. Question I had was, do any of you go skiing and wear thongs under your ski pants? I guess you still need to wear thermals and you can wear a thong under that.

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Skiing
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 01:18:26 PM »
Just had a thought, since starting to wear thongs more frequently, I haven’t been to the snow. Planning on going this year. Question I had was, do any of you go skiing and wear thongs under your ski pants? I guess you still need to wear thermals and you can wear a thong under that.

I do every time! Just ski pants, long underwear, and a thong!

esoom

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 06:06:00 PM »
I wear a thong and just my snowboard pants, and we go almost every other weekend during the winter

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
Nice guys. I’ll give it a go this season. Might need to keep the compression leggings/thermals on for warmth!

Brizzure

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »
Skii pants, thermal and thong. Best combinations for maximum motion/flexibility range.

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »
Just a thong under my thick-ish ski pants and that’s it.  If its really cold then thermals over my thong

Bigred1970

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 10:13:37 AM »
for some reason when on the ski lift the butt floss digs in . on my tail bone it'll get red and irritated     

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 11:17:49 PM »
for some reason when on the ski lift the butt floss digs in . on my tail bone it'll get red and irritated   
Will have to give this a try and report back

underlvr

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 05:53:25 AM »

I can see that happening but no more than sitting at a desk!  Where are you that you’re going skiing?

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 12:47:23 AM »

I can see that happening but no more than sitting at a desk!  Where are you that you’re going skiing?
North Island in New Zealand. A mountain/volcano called Mt Ruapehu!