Author Topic: How time flies  (Read 371 times)

Hawaiithonger808

• Newbie Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
How time flies
« on: April 29, 2019, 01:10:21 AM »
I started when I was 15 (I'm 31 now) and, embarrassingly, I started with women's thongs.  After a while, I figured out that department stores like Walmart and Sears had thongs for men, so I started going there.  Jockey and JoeBoxer were the brands I used when I first started.  Been using thongs every since.  Now, I usually just end up online at Amazon or eBay.  I'm a smaller guy in terms of waist, height, and package, so the Asian sizing of the online stuff fits me perfectly.  I'll prefer thick-waisted thongs but have since started to fall in love with the cheeky type that basically looks like I'm wearing a skimpy bikini bottom with a massive wedgie.  Still dawn a Y-back thong or a g-string pouch to the gym in my compression shorts.

underlvr

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thong devotee!
    • View Profile
Re: How time flies
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:22:28 PM »
I started when I was 15 (I'm 31 now) and, embarrassingly, I started with women's thongs.  After a while, I figured out that department stores like Walmart and Sears had thongs for men, so I started going there.  Jockey and JoeBoxer were the brands I used when I first started.  Been using thongs every since.  Now, I usually just end up online at Amazon or eBay.  I'm a smaller guy in terms of waist, height, and package, so the Asian sizing of the online stuff fits me perfectly.  I'll prefer thick-waisted thongs but have since started to fall in love with the cheeky type that basically looks like I'm wearing a skimpy bikini bottom with a massive wedgie.  Still dawn a Y-back thong or a g-string pouch to the gym in my compression shorts.

Great story, glad you stuck with thongs!  Been only wearing them for a couple years now starting 20yrs old so a late bloomer with a womanís thong and now into it like a full time hobby!

asianthonger92

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 11:39:13 AM »
I started when I was ten, but I only started wearing them full time a few years ago. I also started with women's thongs because I didn't know men's thongs existed back then. I found out about men's thongs when I was 16, and the rest is history.
Time sure flies, and I'm already 27. Back when I was with my parents, I had to hide my thongs because my parents were super conservative. But now, I can just slip on a thong without any trouble.

My only regret is that I was very self conscious when I was younger. Since I was on the chubby side, I was scared to wear a thong in public. Now, I don't care what others think about me, and I just go out and sport a thong.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:47:12 AM by asianthonger92 »
Follow my Instagram @asianthonger92

Hawaiithonger808

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 10:55:18 AM »
10! Wow! Well, I think you look amazing in them, and to be honest, I feel like bigger guys have a great physique for thong wearing because they have bigger butts. I have a bubble butt so it matches me, thank goodness. I'd post a picture, but idk how to on this website. Says the database is full.

I started when I was ten, but I only started wearing them full time a few years ago. I also started with women's thongs because I didn't know men's thongs existed back then. I found out about men's thongs when I was 16, and the rest is history.
Time sure flies, and I'm already 27. Back when I was with my parents, I had to hide my thongs because my parents were super conservative. But now, I can just slip on a thong without any trouble.

My only regret is that I was very self conscious when I was younger. Since I was on the chubby side, I was scared to wear a thong in public. Now, I don't care what others think about me, and I just go out and sport a thong.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
I could have been a full time thong wearer if I did not have had a relationship with an Italian woman who was furiously against small male swimsuits. A string bikini was the smallest I was allowed to wear. When that relationship ended in 2005, I started to build up my collection but also build up my confidence to wear a thong in public.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 08:17:27 PM »
Iíve been wearing thongs for almost 18 yrs now. Started with International Male and Jockey menís thongs. These days I have a few different brands and even a few womenís, though youíd be really really hard pressed to tell which I have that are womenís. I wear thongs for the practicality and comfort factors, just best for the task.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 11:43:35 PM »
I'm so envious of those of you who wore thongs as teenagers; I was sooo fascinated by this type of underwear / swimwear, but I didn't have the privacy, the support or the courage to purchase and wear them.
It's been five years since I started to wear thongs regularly as underwear and swimwear; I was 26 then, 31 now. It feels really natural now to wear them and I really don't want to wear anything else, at the beach especially.

Hawaiithonger808

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 01:26:24 PM »
I'm so envious of those of you who wore thongs as teenagers; I was sooo fascinated by this type of underwear / swimwear, but I didn't have the privacy, the support or the courage to purchase and wear them.
It's been five years since I started to wear thongs regularly as underwear and swimwear; I was 26 then, 31 now. It feels really natural now to wear them and I really don't want to wear anything else, at the beach especially.

Just happy you can enjoy them now!  You definitely look great in them!

HappiMan

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »
I'm 27 right now and I started my experiment when I was 17-18. Still not there yet after all this time to make it a full-on thing.  :)

Hawaiithonger808

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 04:28:11 PM »
I'm 27 right now and I started my experiment when I was 17-18. Still not there yet after all this time to make it a full-on thing.  :)

Keep at it!  Like some have suggested, just get rid of everything that's not a thong.  That did the trick for me.  Now I feel silly if I even consider underwear that doesn't go up my crack in some way :-P

underlvr

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thong devotee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 09:17:21 AM »

Keep at it!  Like some have suggested, just get rid of everything that's not a thong.  That did the trick for me.  Now I feel silly if I even consider underwear that doesn't go up my crack in some way :-P

I did the same thing.  Ex-BF asked me to toss everything except thongs. Now itís all I have and all I want!