Author Topic: What kind of thong should I buy?  (Read 4265 times)

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What kind of thong should I buy?
« on: May 16, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »
I've been wearing thongs off and on for 8-9 years. In that time I have not found one that I can comfortably wear for extended periods of time. I have tried Joe boxer brand but they don't have enough material in the front to cover everything like I and I hate the seem that's right in the middle of the strap. I have tried merona brand but the stitching is really rough and the strap digs into me. I have also tried brave person brand but their sized really small they cut into me and leave me raw. I want something that fits snug but doesn't cut in has enough material in the front to cover everything and holds everything securely but doesn't crush.

Please help.

underlvr

Re: What kind of thong should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 06:56:58 AM »
2xist y-back?

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 09:13:27 AM »
I don't understand what that means.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:21:19 PM »
2xist is a brand, and the y-back is the style of the back of the thong underwear they have.

Personally, I would recommend the Jockey seam-free thong if you want a fuller coverage front and material that doesn't crush the goods. The front pouch is larger, but they are worn higher on the hips.

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 05:31:29 AM »
JM Skinz are good for daily wear. JM is a Canadian brand and Skinz is one of their product lines.

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 05:24:12 AM »
I strongly recommend Olaf Benz. Really soft and comfortable... even my husband can stand them for a whole day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongdude

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »
I thong frequently as far as underwear goes but I have been considering getting a thong tan line this summer.  Any suggestions on a great swim thong? 

Thanks in advance
Life is too short to wear boring underwear

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 05:44:21 PM »
Ergowear is a good brand to start with.  Nice comfortable band and nice pouch to accomodate.

https://www.ergowear.com/max-xv-thong-navy/

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 10:46:27 PM »
I would agree with Asian thonger about JM Skinz - Amazing fabric, great cut.  I would also second 2xist and Ergowear. One note on the 2xist...if you have issues with irritation on the back end, I might stay away from their cotton Ybacks and instead go with their Sliq fabric (presuming they still sell it, I haven't checked recently). The Sliq material is a much softer pouch and strap then the 100% Cotton ones.  Ergowear is particularly good at conforming to your anatomy and things stay where you want them without feeling like you're being strangled.  Back to JM Skinz, I have never found their equal for daily wear.  Extremely well made, comfortable, and last forever. I've got a couple dozen of them, some over 15years old that still hold up.

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 02:49:13 AM »
For a more conservative/comfy thong you can also try Cocksox as they have plenty of room in the pouch and a bit more material in the back.  Sexy look, more room

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
Like Asianthonger, I'm a huge fan of the JM Skinz thongs.