Author Topic: Just add soap....  (Read 5340 times)

underlvr

Just add soap....
« on: May 24, 2019, 05:10:29 AM »
An exciting moment for me happened last night at the gym...

I worked out per usual in my nylon running shorts and a tank top with a Joe Snyder bulge thong under it all.  It was a long session and built up quite a sweat, felt great.  I then went to the locker room which was pretty busy - stripped down to my thong and wrapped a towel around my waist and went for a steam.  The steam was so thick that i just sat on my towel in my thong...which also felt so liberating and great!  After that i went to take a shower...and this was so nice.  I just jumped into the shower in my thong and started washing up as one normally does...but when i was washing around my thong, everything was so delightfully slippery.  Anyone who’s worn them, knows that JS bulges, when you’re dry, can take a bit of adjusting to get everything to fit perfectly...when in the shower with suds all about everything just slides into place.  I even took the thong off and put it back on....everything in one move just falls into the right places, the boys right into the pouch with no issues or adjusting and the back just glides into place.  Adjusting the tightness of the pouch via the back strap moving up and down gave a sensation that nearly blew my mind...needless to say, showering in a tight thong is now my guilty pleasure!

Hope you guys try it

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Just add soap....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 10:43:18 AM »
I go with a thong under the shower if I want to test how see-thru the thong becomes when wet. After the test, I take it off and take the shower as usual. All other times I shower naked, no exceptions under any circumstances. Period.

https://i.postimg.cc/KjbhBSxc/P3110090q.jpg
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 11:19:02 AM »
I go with a thong under the shower if I want to test how see-thru the thong becomes when wet. After the test, I take it off and take the shower as usual. All other times I shower naked, no exceptions under any circumstances. Period.

https://i.postimg.cc/KjbhBSxc/P3110090q.jpg

Well that’s a very ‘final’ comment! 

I also liked that when i was done showering with my thong that it was clean and ready for the next workout

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 02:31:37 PM »
That is my personal take on the subject.
It escapes me why somebody takes a shower without being totally naked. Even if you want to clean the thong in question. doing it by hand in a washbasin is in my opinion an easier way.
When your pubic area is freshly shaved, applying soap in that area makes everything smooth and gives you a sensual feeling. I recognize that feeling.

Don't feel attacked. I'm Dutch and the Dutch have the name of being very direct. ;)
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 05:28:21 AM »
That is my personal take on the subject.
It escapes me why somebody takes a shower without being totally naked. Even if you want to clean the thong in question. doing it by hand in a washbasin is in my opinion an easier way.
When your pubic area is freshly shaved, applying soap in that area makes everything smooth and gives you a sensual feeling. I recognize that feeling.

Don't feel attacked. I'm Dutch and the Dutch have the name of being very direct. ;)

Well then you could question wearing any underwear at all, right?  I mean it really serves no purpose this day and age.  In most cases we wouldn’t need to wear it during the day or while sleeping...just go without!  But we do these these b/c they’re fun and make us feel different (sexy, inspired, motivated...whatever).  But let’s not go too far and NOT wear thongs.  Haha

No offense taken at all, you’re not the only blunt Dutch guy i know.

Have a great weekend all!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 06:39:37 AM »
after my workout which is always wearing a thong and tights (and no baggy shorts over them) I do the same I strip down to just my thong.  I grab a towel and head to the sauna which is in the locker room. a friend sometimes tries to get me to sit in the hot tub which is coed in my thong.   I haven't yet.  after the sauna I hit the shower. If I have time i'll do a couple more times in the sauna.  I after the shower I go about my business and put on a dry thong.  I always have a couple extra thongs in my gym bag.
nobody should have any doubt as to what I wear to the beach when they see my thong tan line 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thonger999

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 08:54:02 PM »
I've always enjoyed thonging while showering and midway though striping the wet thong off me. And the feeling of putting on a dry thong after drying off and ringing the wet one out.

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 04:10:59 AM »
An exciting moment for me happened last night at the gym...

I worked out per usual in my nylon running shorts and a tank top with a Joe Snyder bulge thong under it all.  It was a long session and built up quite a sweat, felt great.  I then went to the locker room which was pretty busy - stripped down to my thong and wrapped a towel around my waist and went for a steam.  The steam was so thick that i just sat on my towel in my thong...which also felt so liberating and great!  After that i went to take a shower...and this was so nice.  I just jumped into the shower in my thong and started washing up as one normally does...but when i was washing around my thong, everything was so delightfully slippery.  Anyone who’s worn them, knows that JS bulges, when you’re dry, can take a bit of adjusting to get everything to fit perfectly...when in the shower with suds all about everything just slides into place.  I even took the thong off and put it back on....everything in one move just falls into the right places, the boys right into the pouch with no issues or adjusting and the back just glides into place.  Adjusting the tightness of the pouch via the back strap moving up and down gave a sensation that nearly blew my mind...needless to say, showering in a tight thong is now my guilty pleasure!

Hope you guys try it

Ooooo...that sounds like fun.  Think I’ll try that!!