Author Topic: Favourite thong for sex  (Read 6854 times)

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
Favourite thong for sex
« on: October 20, 2019, 12:21:36 PM »
Do you have a favourite thong that you wear when you're meeting someone for sex? I don't wear a particular one, but it would be a brief one with a narrow pouch and plenty of lycra. I can easily pull the pouch to one side to release my erect cock and have sex without taking it off.
Thongs make me feel sexy

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite thong for sex
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 04:15:14 PM »
Do you have a favourite thong that you wear when you're meeting someone for sex? I don't wear a particular one, but it would be a brief one with a narrow pouch and plenty of lycra. I can easily pull the pouch to one side to release my erect cock and have sex without taking it off.
Sounds hot.   I usually just end up taking it all off but I think I would enjoy it the way you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 04:07:18 PM »
yeah, i have a few that have nice roomy stretchy pouches, thin sides and back, and i love wearing them to get things started with my husband. that way i can either just move the back strap to the side for him to lead or move the front pouch to the side for me to. but also the pouch is stretchy enough that i can even do a few things with it still all the way on

>:) maybe i'll surprise him tonight lol
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 06:09:31 PM »
Sounds fun and hot.   Hope he enjoys it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
The Joe Snyder bulge thong is my go to (bottom here).  Material is super stretchy, pouch contains everything but can be pulled to the side and the more importantly the back can be pulled to the side very easily!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »
The first time I was with a past lover I stepped out of my pants and heard an audible gasp of pleasure and a small squeal. She instantly was extremely excited and loved my lipstick red laced up the front thong. Just pull a  string and everything is exposed. I was instructed to do a walk and spin for her. Each time I spun past her she had her hands on my ass, running her fingers along the thong and pulling at it. When she discovers my tan line I was nearly tackled. She kept saying “that is so hot” along with some other choice erotic words. This has to be one of my favorite thongs as a result.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 09:07:25 AM »
The first time I was with a past lover I stepped out of my pants and heard an audible gasp of pleasure and a small squeal. She instantly was extremely excited and loved my lipstick red laced up the front thong. Just pull a  string and everything is exposed. I was instructed to do a walk and spin for her. Each time I spun past her she had her hands on my ass, running her fingers along the thong and pulling at it. When she discovers my tan line I was nearly tackled. She kept saying “that is so hot” along with some other choice erotic words. This has to be one of my favorite thongs as a result.

ha! that sounds awesome!!! its always better when your partner or playmate appreciates it.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)