Author Topic: Airport Security - caught red/blue/pink/green handed  (Read 4076 times)

underlvr

Airport Security - caught red/blue/pink/green handed
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:25:39 PM »
I was going through airport security a week ago on a long haul trip and had my thongs in my carryon case in around my shoes and belts...and all of my toiletries.  When i packed i forgot how unforgiving airport security is about liquids and so when my case went through x-ray it got flagged for a secondary search.  I thought nothing of it until it was unzipped by the lady who searched around what were obviously some fun colored thongs to get at my toiletries...after she looked in the kit, she neatly packed the thongs back and re-zipped.  She gave me a huge smile and said ‘have a really FUN trip!’.  I just said ‘oh, i will’ with a big grin.  My heart was racing...what a thrill!

Anyone else have a similar experience??

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Airport Security - caught red/blue/pink/green handed
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 03:04:56 PM »
I was going through airport security a week ago on a long haul trip and had my thongs in my carryon case in around my shoes and belts...and all of my toiletries.  When i packed i forgot how unforgiving airport security is about liquids and so when my case went through x-ray it got flagged for a secondary search.  I thought nothing of it until it was unzipped by the lady who searched around what were obviously some fun colored thongs to get at my toiletries...after she looked in the kit, she neatly packed the thongs back and re-zipped.  She gave me a huge smile and said ‘have a really FUN trip!’.  I just said ‘oh, i will’ with a big grin.  My heart was racing...what a thrill!

Anyone else have a similar experience??
Haha, great story! I can’t say I have any to share but I also use every inch of space as efficiently as possible. So I always put socks and underwear in my shoes. A) to save space and B) to keep my shoes from getting squished. My shoes are also always in a shoe bag so to keep everything else clean so there would be no chance of them seeing my thongs or tiny swimwear unless they did a super thorough search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

Re: Airport Security - caught red/blue/pink/green handed
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 09:05:16 AM »
No never had any problems with airport security.