Author Topic: Clothing store changing room  (Read 6533 times)

underlvr

Clothing store changing room
« on: May 27, 2019, 10:02:45 AM »
As i’ve Said before, i’m not someone who deliberately flashes a thong on purpose...love wearing them and do sport them at the beach and pool where/when appropriate.  But the other weekend I was at a department store in SF and a couple of guys working in men’s clothing were helping me out...i got a pair of Very lightweight white pants that are a bit fitted/slim cut.  I asked about sizing, got the right ones and before I headed off to the fitting room, one of the guy’s was flirting with me and said ‘but make sure you wear the ‘right’ underwear with those!’....i said that i only ever wear the right style for these sorts of occasions.  He flashed the biggest grin, showed me to the corner room and said ‘let me know if you need anything’.  I had a light blue bulge thong on, he came back quickly and just nudged the door open as i was pulling my pants up....so he saw my cheeks like you can see in my avatar, said ‘that’s really cute underwear...perfect for those pants’.  We chatted for a bit about my uw choice, i bought the pants and loving them and the experience!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing store changing room
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:03:17 AM »
Great story, and you seem to have lots of confidence. Not sure if it fits in “embarrassing stories” haha.

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:54:00 AM »
Great story, and you seem to have lots of confidence. Not sure if it fits in “embarrassing stories” haha.

Haha - i guess i was more shocked when the curtain was whisked open by the sales guy!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 11:18:41 PM »

Haha - i guess i was more shocked when the curtain was whisked open by the sales guy!
Hah fair enough I would be too!

CDNThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »
Not embarrassing at all!  Sounds awesome to me!  He wanted to get a good look!

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »
Sounds like you were more surprised than embarrassed.  Seems like you impressed the sales clerk.

asianthonger92

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 07:24:46 AM »
I think this can only happen in San Francisco.