Author Topic: The first thing I do when I get new thongs is......  (Read 2755 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
The first thing I do when I get new thongs is......
« on: February 08, 2021, 02:57:42 PM »
Make sure they are what I ordered THEN immediately cut the tag(s) out of them! I can't stand unsightly tags sticking up from a sexy thong or any underwear for that matter. I know most will want to try them on first but the way I look at it is you can't return them anyway so mind as well get rid of the tag! A pet peeve of mine is pictures with tags sticking out. Cut them out people! LOL

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: The first thing I do when I get new thongs is......
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 08:39:15 PM »
Same here, as soon as they come out of the package, I cut the tags and throw them back into the bag to dispose of. I keep meaning to buy a seam ripper so I can just cut them from the thread.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 05:05:40 AM »
First thing I do is take them out of the package, look them over and then try them on for fit. If they have a tag, I remove it.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 06:32:14 AM »
Same here, as soon as they come out of the package, I cut the tags and throw them back into the bag to dispose of. I keep meaning to buy a seam ripper so I can just cut them from the thread.

Be careful with seam ripper because many of the tags are sewn right into the regular seam so ripping the seam to remove the tag would also mess up the regular seam.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 09:14:44 AM »
Whenever I get a new thong, I'd usually try it on just before taking a shower to see how it feels and wash it afterwards. Then if I like it enough, I'd put it into my rotation, all washed and ready to use  ;D