Author Topic: Air Travel In A Thong  (Read 18086 times)

TightThong

Re: Air Travel In A Thong
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2020, 03:27:36 AM »
Just drove 5hrs yesterday and wore a Muscleskins poser thong the whole time.  Very comfy, great material, no issues.

I do find (sometimes!) that wearing any thong and sitting for a REALLY long time can start to be uncomfortable....but those are extremely rare times for me.  Otherwise I’m used to the feel and love it when the strap snugs up a bit in the back.
I had an unpleasant experience wearing JS bulge thong while driving for 2+ hours. I had sore in the part between my balls and butt.
I forgot to position the part where the pouch and string are joined closer to the balls.
This happens occasionally while wearing bulge type thongs.

Yeah I’ve had the same problem with the JS Bulge.

That’s happened before.  Around 70% of all of my thongs are tighter fitting like JS...small adjustments do help though.  The looser fitting thongs are perfect for long trips though...as soon as i get to my destination then i often change back once I’m going to the pool, meetings, or whatever...

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2020, 03:29:56 AM »
Just drove 5hrs yesterday and wore a Muscleskins poser thong the whole time.  Very comfy, great material, no issues.

I do find (sometimes!) that wearing any thong and sitting for a REALLY long time can start to be uncomfortable....but those are extremely rare times for me.  Otherwise I’m used to the feel and love it when the strap snugs up a bit in the back.
I had an unpleasant experience wearing JS bulge thong while driving for 2+ hours. I had sore in the part between my balls and butt.
I forgot to position the part where the pouch and string are joined closer to the balls.

Wearing cock ring should alleviate the problem somehow, that helps in my case.
Of all four JS bulge I own the pouch size seems different, the rainbow is the most comfortable to wear and also it has wider side compared to the rests.

TightThong

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2020, 03:34:55 AM »

Of all four JS bulge I own the pouch size seems different, the rainbow is the most comfortable to wear and also it has wider side compared to the rests.

I agree that JS has some inconsistencies in manufacturing...sizing varies a bit (thankfully they’re super stretchy) and the materials aren’t all the same.  My black thong is SUPER stretchy, the red one is least...the royal blue has the tightest fit (love) and the rainbow is right down the middle...

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2020, 03:52:45 AM »

I agree that JS has some inconsistencies in manufacturing...sizing varies a bit (thankfully they’re super stretchy) and the materials aren’t all the same.  My black thong is SUPER stretchy, the red one is least...the royal blue has the tightest fit (love) and the rainbow is right down the middle...
Contrary to mine, the red one is the most stretchy.
I have one JS bulge having loose seam with just few wears only, going to fix it before it’s getting worse [emoji53]

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2020, 07:02:43 PM »
Yeah they are quite inconsistent. My most comfortable is one of my black ones and my camo one. I don’t think they sell the camo ones anymore which is sad because I would like another pair.

TightThong

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2020, 07:12:41 AM »
Yeah they are quite inconsistent. My most comfortable is one of my black ones and my camo one. I don’t think they sell the camo ones anymore which is sad because I would like another pair.

They used to have pink as well...i miss those

irthonger

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2020, 04:19:11 PM »
So I thought I would try air travel in a thong since I’d never done it. I regularly wear thongs working out, running, days at work, etc but had never tried while travelling. It was a short flight of about 4 hours plus all the time in the airports at both ends. I have to say, with all the sitting down it’s not too comfortable. It starts to get uncomfortable in the crack hah! I was wearing my Joe Snyder Bulge and they’re usually comfortable all day if I’m moving around. I’ll try wearing it again on the flight back and see if it’s the same.

Anyone else travel wearing thongs? Any tips or similar experiences?

There was a similar thread I posted on but I will post on this one as well. I go for the cheeky style thongs. They seem to be the best at not putting pressure in your crack when sitting on a seat for a long time. and I think they look pretty cool as well.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2022, 04:19:00 AM »
I travelled a lot before covid happened, and flew multiple 8-20 hour segments every month. More often than not, I would wear a thong or, occasionally a g-string. I've never once felt uncomfortable in them... In fact, some airline cabins get rather warm, and wearing a thong under sweatpants is a life-saver.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2022, 11:40:21 AM »
I just got back from Mexico.  Both flying to and from wearing a thong.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2023, 08:02:09 PM »
What I noticed after taking a few long-haul flights last year was that thongs with a thinner back (but not a g-string) and in a soft, cotton-like material is best for air travel. Modal fabric thongs are my favourite since they are very soft, and I also found that travelling in any mesh or mesh-like material (like nylon microfibre) are the least comfortable for me.

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2023, 09:49:29 AM »
I just returned from a trip that was around 4 hours each way and wore different style Zonbailon thongs on each flight. Both styles were very comfortable and I did not have to adjust anything. I would wear these on longer flights without hesitation.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2023, 11:48:22 AM »
Always good to have a pleasant flight, especially these days.
Since my daily wear is a thong, I have taken a multitude of flights for the past 20 year wearing a thong under my street clothes. I’ve never had an issue or felt uncomfortable no matter the flight length. I’ve flown from the US to New Zeeland and to Europe as well as cross continent with out a second thought of what I was wearing. I wear what is comfortable for me and that is a thong.