Author Topic: Air Travel In A Thong  (Read 17603 times)

asianthonger92

Re: Air Travel In A Thong
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 06:12:46 AM »
Yeah I have two JS thongs, and they’re certainly not for daily wear. I think JS thongs are not comfy because their thong straps are not stretchy. I get that tight feeling when I wear a JS thong. Some of you might be into that, but I don’t want to have that tight feeling all day.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 12:25:32 AM »
After reading these posts, I realize that I usually don't have a thong air travel problem I tend to wear my Jockey Seamfree thongs when I travel.  I guess that I picked them for travel comfort without really thinking about it.

Tx2cothonger

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thonger Moving To Colorado
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 06:27:04 PM »
I wear a thong every day to work, home, even at the gym and when traveling. It’s so comfortable and I love the feel.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 03:19:45 PM »
I always wear a thong when travelling.  And the odd time pulled into scanner or secondary I have no issue if they see my thong.  Just feel comfortable in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 02:47:11 AM »
I always wear a thong when travelling.  And the odd time pulled into scanner or secondary I have no issue if they see my thong.  Just feel comfortable in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the way its supposed to be, natural.  I 100% Agee and travel in mine all the time

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »
I always wear a thong when I travel. My biggest concern is waking up and having my pants drop low exposing the thong

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2019, 12:32:49 PM »
I have never thought about wearing anything other than a thong. It is may daily underwear. I do agree with others that if you are going to be sitting for long periods of time, a getting or thong with narrow rear strap seems to be more comfortable.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2019, 04:47:47 PM »
Just returned from a quick 2-day trip to Texas which is about 3 hours each way in the air. I wore a new Cocksox Pro thong on both flights and it was extremely comfortable for the extended periods of sitting.

Ac89

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 06:35:20 PM »
I always wear a thong when I travel. My biggest concern is waking up and having my pants drop low exposing the thong

No need to worry about that! It’s all part of the fun for wearing a thong. I’d love to see a cheeky thing flash on my way down the aisle...

TightThong

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2020, 03:57:38 AM »
I usually wear thongs when i fly or drive - i don’t like or wear g-strings so that’s not an option for me but when wearing something that’s narrower cut, softer and more elastic that’s the best for me and causes no problems at all.  Joe Snyder bulge thongs are great, Muscleskins posers same...but things like Cocksox thongs are too wide and too ‘cotton’ for me to be comfortable sitting in for that length of time ;)

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2020, 07:42:17 AM »
Yes I have travelled long distance wearing thong and I’ve never found any problem even if I’m sitting for longer time.
The longest air travel I’ve been to wearing thong was around 20+ hours.
My last travel to Japan I took with me TM thongs only. I’ve worn them starting from day 1 till I went back home.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2020, 10:56:44 AM »
Thong wearing is just a natural thing for me. I, of course I wear a thong when I travel. Fly, drive, train, boat it makes no difference. If the distance is going to be extended I tend to wear one of my N2N soft cotton blend thongs because they are super comfortable. That is what I wore flying from the USA to Australia and back.

TightThong

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2020, 01:21:55 PM »
Just drove 5hrs yesterday and wore a Muscleskins poser thong the whole time.  Very comfy, great material, no issues.

I do find (sometimes!) that wearing any thong and sitting for a REALLY long time can start to be uncomfortable....but those are extremely rare times for me.  Otherwise I’m used to the feel and love it when the strap snugs up a bit in the back.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2020, 03:15:09 PM »
Just drove 5hrs yesterday and wore a Muscleskins poser thong the whole time.  Very comfy, great material, no issues.

I do find (sometimes!) that wearing any thong and sitting for a REALLY long time can start to be uncomfortable....but those are extremely rare times for me.  Otherwise I’m used to the feel and love it when the strap snugs up a bit in the back.
I had an unpleasant experience wearing JS bulge thong while driving for 2+ hours. I had sore in the part between my balls and butt.
I forgot to position the part where the pouch and string are joined closer to the balls.
This happens occasionally while wearing bulge type thongs.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2020, 01:39:47 AM »

I had an unpleasant experience wearing JS bulge thong while driving for 2+ hours. I had sore in the part between my balls and butt.
I forgot to position the part where the pouch and string are joined closer to the balls.
This happens occasionally while wearing bulge type thongs.

Yeah I’ve had the same problem with the JS Bulge.