Author Topic: Body hair trimmer  (Read 4892 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Body hair trimmer
« on: June 08, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
My routine is to epilate any hairs on the shaft of my cock and then trim to a shorter length around the base of my cock, and then leave a two finger width ring of hair around the base.  I shave the rest and am wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions for good trimmers that give a nice close shave.

Was looking at this one on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Bodygroomer-BG1026-60/dp/B010XIGBUQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=body+hair+trimmer&qid=1560030476&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Body hair trimmer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 11:41:09 AM »
My routine is to epilate any hairs on the shaft of my cock and then trim to a shorter length around the base of my cock, and then leave a two finger width ring of hair around the base.  I shave the rest and am wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions for good trimmers that give a nice close shave.

Was looking at this one on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Bodygroomer-BG1026-60/dp/B010XIGBUQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=body+hair+trimmer&qid=1560030476&s=gateway&sr=8-3
Try the new one blade body.  Very close.  You will like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 11:46:25 AM »
I’ll have to check that trimmer out

JohnG

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 08:52:54 AM »
I prefer to use gillette on those parts which are not yet treated with IPL

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 09:51:47 AM »
Shaved everything today ,used one blade to start then Gillette razor for the smooth finish.  And then hair remover on the legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »

I ordered a starter set from Manscaped that included a rechargable trimmer, single blade razor and ball deoderant.  I highly recommend them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 10:51:05 AM »
The Phillips Bodygroomer is a good device if you want to LOOK smooth. It isn't a great device if you want to FEEL smooth. If you use it, you will look sexy and smooth but the stubble will be extreme and that usually isn't desirable to others during skin to skin body contact. I use a similar device on my ass and butt crack hair because I am not much worried about stubble in those parts because I don't have much hair there anyway.