Author Topic: Cover Male from Mensuas  (Read 5842 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Cover Male from Mensuas
« on: October 04, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »
I bought quite some thongs and g-strings from Cover Male and I'm very satisfied with the product.
The models look like the Joe Snyder collection and the quality of fabric and sewing is the same if not better. The fit is good, some thong models are a little small in the front. If the front was a half inch wider it would have been perfect. But with walking, nobody will notice. The pricing is very interesting, so between $10 and $20. That means 1/2 to 2/3 of Joe Snyders prices.
It is labeled as underwear but it is perfect for the beach too. The only negative is the printing of the labelcontent at the inside of the pouch. It is visible as tiny ridges through the thin fabric. I guess printing is cheaper as they also print a big CM at the outside of the pouch.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Cover Male from Mensuas
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:38:53 PM »
Nice! I've got a bunch of Joe Snyder thongs - but, I'll have to give Cover Male a try.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »
i have always found the second one uncomfortable for me.. but looks great on you !

VegasThong702

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 10:07:46 PM »
I recommend a lower cut thong for your body type.

SmallThong

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 10:24:43 AM »
I have always been a big Joe Snyder bulge thong fan and have heard that CM is very similar but have never made the jump to try CM out.  Anyone else made the leap and comparison? 

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 02:56:27 PM »
I have several Cover Male thongs. As a matter of fact that is what I am currently wearing. I find them comfortable, or at least the enhanced bulge thongs are. Like most thongs it there isn’t a good deep pocket it is not comfortable no matter the manufacturer. In my opinion.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 10:39:40 AM »
I have a few from CM and Joe Snyder...CM i think came after JS and did a bit of copycat work...which is fine by me! But i find the JS material to have more stretch and softness....so i just go with that