Author Topic: Beach shoes  (Read 2710 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Beach shoes
« on: June 14, 2019, 11:57:30 AM »
Last Wednesday I was at the beach of Sandy Hook, NJ, my beach to go. I prefer the quiet part of the beach. That is the bay side of the north tip of the peninsula. It is a 20 minute walk through soft sand so it is not popular with the general public. Last visit I saw about 10 people, mainly going fishing.
That is also the reason the beach is not maintained at all. The park rangers are patroling now and then and that is it. A lot of floating stuff lands on the beach and also a lot of large shells. Walking over those shells can be quite painful but also harmful. Even with careful walking over the beds of shells, some cuts may occur. And last Wednesday I got a cut in my big toe. And with walking, it is not comfortable at all.
So I checked the Internet for plastic or rubber shoes to be able to walk on the shells but also in the water. I found possibilities at the Crocs website. I'm not a fan of Crocs, mainly because of their ugly originals (that is in my eyes). In the mens section I saw one possibility but I found it a bit bulky. When I checked the ladies part, I found more suitable beach shoes and at less than half of the price of the male model. I ordered a sort of ballet flat model and I will pick it up today. They are still a little bulky looking so it is not too femenine in my eyes. I'm curious to see how this goes.

https://www.crocs.com/p/womens-kadee-flat/11215.html?cgid=women&cid=060#&origin=category&srule=&start=22&sz=36&prefn1=lifestyle&prefv1=Flats&prefn2=variationSize&prefv2=&prefn3=refinementColor&prefv3=&prefn4=fitGuideFit&prefv4=&prefn5=refinementOccasion&prefv5=
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Beach shoes
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 09:25:49 AM »
I wear Teva sandals on the beach

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Beach shoes
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 05:51:20 PM »
For some reason I can not explain, I don't like sandals. I like to have material around my feet. When I started to buy my own clothes, I never ever bought sandals. So those Crocs are as close as I can get to beach shoes I think. I already received the Crocs and they are comfortable.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365