Author Topic: String bikini  (Read 19480 times)

leduc123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
String bikini
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:00:29 PM »
Hi!

Does some of you wear them ? I love the style but they are tough to find... Any ideas of brands?

Thanks!

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: String bikini
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:06:48 PM »
Hi!

Does some of you wear them ? I love the style but they are tough to find... Any ideas of brands?

Thanks!

I do. Not sure if it counts but Joe Snyder kini (whic I am wearing in my profile picture) and Bodyaware brand.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:40:05 AM by tttyyy »

underlvr

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:23:27 AM »
They’re not that tough to find.  Cocksox makes them, Joe Snyder, Cover Male etc....have a look on Steveneven too

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
String bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 10:10:45 AM »
Even Walmart sells a multipack of Life cotton string bikinis for like $10.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-24-7-Comfort-Cotton-String-Bikini-5-Pack/853267972

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:17:17 AM by thongornothin »

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 03:39:04 AM »
I do have a few string bikinis that I wear as underwear and sometimes as swimwear when i can’t get away with a thong.

Cocksox has a nice one.  The Joe Snyder kini is hot.  Muscleskins has one that’s fun too.  I find it tough to get a real string bikini that doesn’t turn into a thong after a bit of walking around :)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 11:41:58 AM »
In Holland I had a relationship for 15 year. My partner was Italian but lived for 25 year in South America. She detested skimpy under- or swimwear on men. A string bikini (we called it a tanga) was the smallest I could get away with.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 04:36:44 PM »
if it has the right cut, i LOVE them. Not too wide at the back and not too narrow, center seam front and rear, form fitting pouch, comfortable side straps, stretchy material... then yes, ill buy them in several colors. but those aren't always the easiest to find lol.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 03:14:20 AM »
I’m quite partial to a Tanga (as we call them over here) for underwear only if the weather is particularly cold. From the front, there as close to a thong as you can get for looks and containment.

Swim Tanga’s are a good starting point/compromise if you’re nervous about beach thronging for the first time.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 04:16:39 AM »
if it has the right cut, i LOVE them. Not too wide at the back and not too narrow, center seam front and rear, form fitting pouch, comfortable side straps, stretchy material... then yes, ill buy them in several colors. but those aren't always the easiest to find lol.

Muscleskins are good for that...seam in both front/back and great fit!  Fully custom :)

Thonglover37

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 06:45:34 AM »
Obviously for men makes amazing string bikinis! Love the cocksox ones too. N2N bodywear also puts them out sometimes!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 04:35:22 PM »

This is the tanga I could get away with when I was together with my partner. It is a HOM from 1980 with the old logo, a trident. It is still in good shape but it is now a tad tight. Maybe I expanded a little. ;)

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 07:56:51 AM »

This is the tanga I could get away with when I was together with my partner. It is a HOM from 1980 with the old logo, a trident. It is still in good shape but it is now a tad tight. Maybe I expanded a little. ;)

That's a stunning string bikini. HOM underwear is one of my favourite brands and I love their vintage stuff. Great that you still have it. How did you find it originally?
On skype

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2020, 02:31:45 PM »
......  That's a stunning string bikini. HOM underwear is one of my favourite brands and I love their vintage stuff. Great that you still have it. How did you find it originally?

I'm not sure where I bought it. It is so long ago. I think it was somewhere in the south of France, maybe St Tropez. It was quite tight because the French sizing is different from the rest of Europe. I had to guess.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 10:08:46 AM »
......  That's a stunning string bikini. HOM underwear is one of my favourite brands and I love their vintage stuff. Great that you still have it. How did you find it originally?

I'm not sure where I bought it. It is so long ago. I think it was somewhere in the south of France, maybe St Tropez. It was quite tight because the French sizing is different from the rest of Europe. I had to guess.

Good guess work - looks like it fits you perfectly
On skype

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 02:25:28 PM »
.....  Good guess work - looks like it fits you perfectly

After 40+ years the label is still intact. So much for quality. At the time I had no idea of my size in those systems.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 02:27:04 PM by beachlion »