Author Topic: Me Wearing a White Joe Snyder Thong (model JS03)  (Read 15592 times)

underlvr

Re: Me Wearing a White Joe Snyder Thong (model JS03)
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 09:52:04 AM »
Is the pouch big enough for average guy? I like a snug contoured pouch but package all together ,you know some pouches your Johnson has to be straight up to fit.

Then you’ll like these.  Personally the regular thong can gap a tad at the sides but the bulge thong gives a nice secure all around fit that i really like.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 11:20:14 PM »
Is the pouch big enough for average guy? I like a snug contoured pouch but package all together ,you know some pouches your Johnson has to be straight up to fit.
Joe Snyder is good for average guys. You don’t need to be straight up to fit haha

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 05:55:59 AM »
Joe Snyder is good for average guys. You don’t need to be straight up to fit haha

If anything, i don’t see how a guy could point up in a JS suit!

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 12:45:59 AM »

If anything, i don’t see how a guy could point up in a JS suit!

Haha that’s a good point actually. It would be too uncomfortable.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 04:20:47 AM »
I like JS thongs and bikinis but my experience with their bulge style thongs is that pouch is relly a tight fit