Author Topic: My beginning  (Read 5341 times)

Tx2cothonger

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thonger Moving To Colorado
    • View Profile
My beginning
« on: June 27, 2019, 06:44:29 PM »
My first thong was acquired in weird way. I saw pics of a guy in a thong in a 1980s movie and really wanted one. I looked around stores in my area and discovered the only places to buy them were K-Mart and JC Penney’s. I got the cheap one from K-Mart and wore them a lot. I was afraid to have my mom wash them so I hand washed them with hand soap since I was a stupid 16 year old. They started to feel so weird after months of washing them in that manner.

I didn’t get into thongs again until my last year of college and hooked up with some guys wearing jocks and thongs. That was twenty plus years ago and I’m back at collecting. I now have dozens of them. Who would have thought it all would have started with a cheap K-Mart thong?

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: My beginning
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 08:48:27 AM »
My first thong was acquired in weird way. I saw pics of a guy in a thong in a 1980s movie and really wanted one. I looked around stores in my area and discovered the only places to buy them were K-Mart and JC Penney’s. I got the cheap one from K-Mart and wore them a lot. I was afraid to have my mom wash them so I hand washed them with hand soap since I was a stupid 16 year old. They started to feel so weird after months of washing them in that manner.

I didn’t get into thongs again until my last year of college and hooked up with some guys wearing jocks and thongs. That was twenty plus years ago and I’m back at collecting. I now have dozens of them. Who would have thought it all would have started with a cheap K-Mart thong?
That doesn’t seem weird at all. You saw a thong in a movie and went to a store to buy one. Pretty standard process, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 02:28:08 PM »
I saw a g-string in a movie around 1960 and that was the start of my adventure in small gear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 07:01:29 PM »
My thonging started when I went to Montreal Canada.  And we walked st Catherine’s street went into a sex store and I found a white thong with side buckles.  Loved it, then from there found fredricks of Hollywood , and when I went to LA I went a bought more thongs.  And haven’t stopped.

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 02:54:41 AM »
My thonging started when I went to Montreal Canada.  And we walked st Catherine’s street went into a sex store and I found a white thong with side buckles.  Loved it, then from there found fredricks of Hollywood , and when I went to LA I went a bought more thongs.  And haven’t stopped.

Good for you!  MTL is a great spot and home to the amazing GreggHomme brand.  GayVillage is a really nice place to shop for thongs as well.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 05:21:11 PM »
mine started the same way too, OP. between k-mart and a fredricks of hollywood of hollywood catalog. woot!
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 01:10:24 PM »
I loved that Fredericks of Hollywood catalog. I’d steal it from my mother and jerk off to it all the time. I made a collage of all the women I thought were sexy and hid it under my bed. I started wearing my mother’s thongs at age 13. I never fit obviously. Finally in my late 20’s I wasn’t in a relationship and was able to purchase thongs. I started wearing thongs only and found a girl who accepted me for the pervert I am.