Author Topic: NDSwear  (Read 2833 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
NDSwear
« on: May 14, 2020, 05:04:07 AM »
I just received 4 thongs from NDS. When I saw the photos on their site I was intrigued. The colors and patterns were interesting. After opening the package I must say two of the four thongs wear spot on for color and pattern, very nice. The other two were not a sharp as I had expected. The fit of all items are good, with a roomy pouch and a nice rear triangle. The front was a bit more coverage that I personally like, but not bad. The fabric on two of the thongs is more like a modal mix while the other two are nylon/spandex. Overall I’d say fairly good, it will depend on how they hold up after a couple washings.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: NDSwear
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 05:24:31 PM »
Look forward to getting an update once you’ve worn them in!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 08:28:19 PM »
Pics please even if you aren’t wearing them, just laid on a surface would be cool to see what you got ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 10:01:26 PM »
Never heard of them before. I am interested to see what they look like. I looked through the website. They look interesting.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 11:15:02 AM »
Having had the opportunity to wear NDS thongs a few times now I have to say they are pretty good. They held up being hand washed with no color fade. They are comfortable to wear. They are not my first choice when out at the beach or pool but do make a good option when I am seeking a different print.