Author Topic: Daniel Alexanders  (Read 13991 times)

TightThong

Re: Daniel Alexanders
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2020, 07:07:18 AM »
Nice send a pic!  Love DA/JS type thongs as swimwear!

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »
DA is like Covermale, they basically copied most of the Joe Snyder designs and i feel that JS has more stretchy/comfy fabric vs. DA

agreed! i love the material JS has and some of their prints are my fave, like my snake print capri bikini. its maybe my favorite non-thong. lol
I have some as well. I like a lot more the material from Cover Male than JS. In general, I'm not a fan of the super plastic-y fabrics especially for underwear. To me, they feel like I'm wearing swimwear all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2020, 08:23:23 AM »
DA is like Covermale, they basically copied most of the Joe Snyder designs and i feel that JS has more stretchy/comfy fabric vs. DA

agreed! i love the material JS has and some of their prints are my fave, like my snake print capri bikini. its maybe my favorite non-thong. lol
I have some as well. I like a lot more the material from Cover Male than JS. In general, I'm not a fan of the super plastic-y fabrics especially for underwear. To me, they feel like I'm wearing swimwear all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I hear you...but for some reason the spandex/Lycra material of JS doesn’t bother me as underwear...and some of the fun stretchy TxM and Manstore ones i find fun and comfy to wear as daily gear