Author Topic: Hey Dudes! An Asian American Thonger  (Read 4328 times)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Hey Dudes! An Asian American Thonger
« on: September 04, 2019, 04:29:30 PM »
Hey dudes! My name is Matt. I loved man thongs ever since I was 14. I'm 25 Years old and gay and have been wearing them since I was 18. I would presume that I'm one of the few Asian thongers out there, and it would be nice to have a diversity of men who love wearing them. I wear thongs as underwear, to the gym, and at work. I really want to wear a thong at a nude beach someday and just have that feeling of freedom. The only thongs I buy and wear are handmade on Etsy. Hope to interact with you gentleman and thong on!!! Having a strap or string up your butt for most of the day is the best feeling in the world!

Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Dudes! An Asian American Thonger
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:57:20 PM »
Welcome. There are a couple of other Asian thong wearers in this group too. I think you’ll find a great collection of diversity here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 06:56:15 AM »
welcome new friend! :)

and... there has to be plenty of asian and asian american and asian multinational thong wearers hehe im sure its just that it's still taboo everywhere, and most of our pics dont show our faces. xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 01:59:04 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's great to know that there's actually a community of guys from all walks of life who simply enjoy wearing thongs! I love thongs! :)
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 01:10:06 PM »
Hey Arizacs. Happy to see another Asian. You should post more pics man. That ass looks nice.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 02:43:38 PM »
Hey Arizacs. Happy to see another Asian. You should post more pics man. That ass looks nice.

Hey there asianthonger92! Thanks for admiring my ass! I wish I could post more pictures here, but it's difficult. Instead, you should feel free to message me via email through this site, and I'll happily send you pictures! :)

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 05:35:32 PM »
Hey dudes! My name is Matt. I loved man thongs ever since I was 14. I'm 25 Years old and gay and have been wearing them since I was 18. I would presume that I'm one of the few Asian thongers out there, and it would be nice to have a diversity of men who love wearing them. I wear thongs as underwear, to the gym, and at work. I really want to wear a thong at a nude beach someday and just have that feeling of freedom. The only thongs I buy and wear are handmade on Etsy. Hope to interact with you gentleman and thong on!!! Having a strap or string up your butt for most of the day is the best feeling in the world!
Welcome, Matt!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 05:56:41 AM »
Welcome!!!

Your pic looks great btw! I found it curious how you were talking about how you only wear handcrafted thongs from Etsy. Is there any specific reason for this? Are they the most comfortable? Do brands not really have a good feel for you?

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 09:02:58 AM »
Welcome!!!

Your pic looks great btw! I found it curious how you were talking about how you only wear handcrafted thongs from Etsy. Is there any specific reason for this? Are they the most comfortable? Do brands not really have a good feel for you?

Thank you! Great questions! I've tried Joe Snyder and many Chinese brands, and overall, they were okay. Sexy, but okay. For instance, Joe Snyder's thongs don't fully cover my junk in the front, and as a result it has always caused irritation throughout the day. :( The Chinese brands were just poor quality and the material would just fade away by the second wash. Another bummer. Also, for aesthetic purposes, I just don't like logos printed on thongs. That's just a strong personal preference of mine. I like the full color of the fabric without any adulteration of the logo. The only exception would be speedo thongs because I love to imagine being an Olympic athlete for a water sport. I mean just imagine Divers, Water Polo Players, and Swimmers wearing speedo thongs as an option! I mean women can technically wear almost thong designed swimsuits for competition. So, why not men? Umph! Anyways, I digress. Yeah, so then after being depressed from my thong predicament, I decided to check out handmade thongs on Etsy, and the moment I ordered a thong, I was hooked! It was perfect! A) I didn't have to worry about sizing because it ranged from US Waist Sizes 28-34. B) It had no logo. :) C) Reasonably priced due to the great quality of the spandex material. and D) It's incredibly versatile. I can wear it for everything and for every occasion! :)

RXOC

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 10:21:01 AM »
Thanks for your response! I know what you mean about the material fading. I have had to rebuy some pairs of thongs cause of that. I wish I could partake in the handmade thongs but I'm just a little too big for em! I've only got a couple sets that I wear now due everyday use that's comfortable 😔

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 10:46:16 AM »
Fear not my friend! There are handmade man thongs for bigger waist sizes.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/632174021/mens-bikini-thong-full-cut-thong?ref=shop_home_active_71&frs=1

I've never tried her handmade thongs. but I'm very interested in them! Reasonably priced too! Not cheap, but not insanely pricey either. Also, I totally understand your body image situation. I face the same issues. I used to be obese, but lost about 100 lbs. It's difficult, and is a huge hamper on most people's mental health. Anyways, I digress. You look brilliant by the way, and glad you're thonging! Cheers!