Author Topic: Howdy from the heart of Texas :)  (Read 4401 times)

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Howdy from the heart of Texas :)
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:38:20 PM »
Hi all!

New to the forums here! I'm a married 31yo educator from central texas :) I've been thonging for almost 20 years now, starting with the first pairs of joeboxer thongs I stole from K-mart haha. I think I first saw a man in skimpy undies when flipping through some fredericks of hollywood catalogs I found lying around the house as a kid. I knew pretty much then I wanted to try them, as the men obviously looked great. I remember trying to make my own using a pair of briefs and some scissors. Cut up a lot of underwear as a preteen lol. Anywho, flashforward 20 years and I now have a great collection of tons of brands. Half bought in person, half ordered online. N2N, JoeSnyder, Bodyaware, Andrew Christian, Papi, Cin2, random asian brands and more. My love doesn't stop at thongs and strings, but extends to jocks, singlets, swimmers and any sort of small, manly, enhancing and revealing undergarments. Thongs are my favorite by far though, and I wear one pretty much daily.

My partner knew and likes me in them from the start, through dating and now marriage, I've gotten him to wear them now and again, and he doesn't mind, but he's just used to trunk style undies. So he's a work in progress lol. He told his ma, my mother-in-law and she thinks its cool. My family im sure knows after 20 years but they're pretty whatever about it. My best friends and I have gone shopping together a few times but they live across the country now so we dont talk about it much anymore.

Im always happy to try new styles and brands, and talk about or review one's ive worn. Super happy to have found this forum, everyone seems friendly and im happy to read and blab about thongs with guys into them, since my partner only half pays attention lol.

Thanks for having me :) 8) -EDIT- added a couple pics :)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:39:10 PM by TxBulgeBum »
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy from the heart of Texas :)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:14:33 PM »
Hello there! Welcome. I am relatively new to the forum.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 03:27:40 AM »
Nice! Welcome!  ;D

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 12:13:27 AM »
Welcome!! Glad to have a new member and long-time thonger. [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 03:52:46 PM »
Hi all!

New to the forums here! I'm a married 31yo educator from central texas :) I've been thonging for almost 20 years now, starting with the first pairs of joeboxer thongs I stole from K-mart haha. I think I first saw a man in skimpy undies when flipping through some fredericks of hollywood catalogs I found lying around the house as a kid. I knew pretty much then I wanted to try them, as the men obviously looked great. I remember trying to make my own using a pair of briefs and some scissors. Cut up a lot of underwear as a preteen lol. Anywho, flashforward 20 years and I now have a great collection of tons of brands. Half bought in person, half ordered online. N2N, JoeSnyder, Bodyaware, Andrew Christian, Papi, Cin2, random asian brands and more. My love doesn't stop at thongs and strings, but extends to jocks, singlets, swimmers and any sort of small, manly, enhancing and revealing undergarments. Thongs are my favorite by far though, and I wear one pretty much daily.

My partner knew and likes me in them from the start, through dating and now marriage, I've gotten him to wear them now and again, and he doesn't mind, but he's just used to trunk style undies. So he's a work in progress lol. He told his ma, my mother-in-law and she thinks its cool. My family im sure knows after 20 years but they're pretty whatever about it. My best friends and I have gone shopping together a few times but they live across the country now so we dont talk about it much anymore.

Im always happy to try new styles and brands, and talk about or review one's ive worn. Super happy to have found this forum, everyone seems friendly and im happy to read and blab about thongs with guys into them, since my partner only half pays attention lol.

Thanks for having me :) 8) -EDIT- added a couple pics :)

Welcome!!! Great introduction happy that you are married as well and you get support as well. Nice pictures btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tx2cothonger

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thonger Moving To Colorado
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 09:59:51 PM »
I just moved from Austin to Denver after living in Austin for nearly 20 years.. It would have been great to hang out with a fellow thonger.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »
i visit once or twice a year :)

what's denver like? ive been through the airport but always wanted to spend some time there. xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)