Author Topic: Where on the hips?  (Read 5565 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Where on the hips?
« on: July 07, 2019, 03:30:18 AM »
Just wondering how you guys wear your thongs. This only really applies to thongs with thinner sides, and not the wider/wide waist band. How high up (or low down) do you wear your thin waist thongs? I wear my Joe Snyder Bulge thongs on the hip bone, if not a little above the hip bone.

What about you?

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Where on the hips?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 11:17:16 AM »
I like to wear them so the is no showing above my pants. Same if I am at the beach just wear8mg a thong. Not too high.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 11:19:52 AM »
During the day I change my thongs and g-string regularly to avoid tanlines. I try to place the strap in such way that it feels stable. If you pull up the straps too high they might roll over. If they are too low the pouch may show an opening or wrinkles. I have some g-strings with spaghetti straps and they roll over to a stable location by themselves when you walk around.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 07:00:56 PM »
Agreed. Right on my waist for underwear. Higher for my swim thongs when I tan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 07:15:22 PM »
i tend to wear them at or below where my belt sits on my pants or shorts. so hips, sides a couple inches above where my bulge is. I dont like them too high, but that's me personally :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 02:59:03 AM »
I wear bulge thongs so they sit pretty low - really not a factor for me since the style pretty much dictates where the straps sit.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 10:08:30 AM »
I like low rise thongs. I like how they sit lower on my hips, feels sexier too. I do have a few thongs that sit higher on my hips but when I wear those ones, I tend to constantly adjust my shorts/pants making sure they are not sitting above my waistband causing a whale-tail.

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 04:01:23 AM »
I’m a big fan of bulge thongs and like mentioned that cut dictates where they hit - usually very low.  It took me awhile to get used to but now I wouldn’t feel comfy in a higher hitting waist but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 11:37:54 AM »
Yeah I wear my bulge on my hips or slightly above and I’ve always found that more enticing and sexy. Recently I tried wearing them a bit lower and actually found them to be a bit more comfortable that way hah.

asianthonger92

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 06:09:17 AM »
Not a fan of thin waist thongs because the sides slide down. Whenever I wear a thin waist thong, the side straps get tangled and I have to adjust the sides. Does anyone agree with me?

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
Unlike bikini briefs, which I like as low as possible on my hips, I like my thongs to fit higher. This means that there is adequate depth of pouch to have my cock upright, and I like the back to plunge between my ass cheeks.
Thongs make me feel sexy

JohnG

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 12:24:28 PM »
It depends on the shape of the thong. I happen to wear my g-strings higher than some of my thongs.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:51 PM »
I always try to buy thongs that sit high on the hips, the triangular back dipping into my crack.
Thongs make me feel sexy