Author Topic: Off topic?) Out of the norm clothes  (Read 3167 times)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Off topic?) Out of the norm clothes
« on: November 01, 2020, 02:42:14 PM »
What kind of clothes (or footwear and any wear) do you like wearing and are not common in men. Tell it here, from something there's male version  like it happens with thongs (or even more accepted clothes but also not very common in men) to crossdressing or beyond if any.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Off topic?) Out of the norm clothes
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 02:54:02 AM »
I would not consider myself a cross dresser and am straight if it matters but I wear womens jeans and training pants, yoga pants. The jeans are generally a snugger fit and lower rise, fit tight around the ass. Yoga pants are the best things ever, I live in them, super comfy and again fit nice around the ass. I hate baggy unfitted clothes and unfortunately can't find mens options, been wearing these for years, no one ever says anything, to be honest I don't think most people would even notice..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

irthonger

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 04:46:46 AM »
This is already a post. You can see my answer there.

http://mensthongforum.com/index.php?topic=696.0

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 02:49:34 PM »
This is already a post. You can see my answer there.

http://mensthongforum.com/index.php?topic=696.0

Well, I created this thread inspired by yours. As my English is not very good I thought yours was only for trousers and I created a more general thread. The reason I've included the x-dressing is because I've read some threads where there's who use man panties and even women panties that fit good in some men.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.