Author Topic: Boxer shorts  (Read 9157 times)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Boxer shorts
« on: July 10, 2019, 02:45:55 PM »
Have you ever worn boxer shorts? I only remember to wear only once and it's the most unconfortable underwear.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Boxer shorts
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:04:11 PM »
yes a couple times when i was younger and ugh. no support, felt like a potato sack! lol and bunched up in uncomfortable places. lol but that was when i was like 10. xD pretty much have been wearing thongs since then lol :O
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 09:08:42 PM »
Only to bed. I haver worn a more modern version that is shorter tham usual and slimmer wuth stretchy fabric. But again only to bed orbto lounge at home. Boxer shorts offer no support.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 10:46:32 AM »
I used to wear them all the time before I was old enough to buy my own underwear and they are the worst for me, particularly under jeans or trousers!  I need something that fits closer to my body and offers more support. Like TxBulgeBum  said I found they bunched up in uncomfortable places.

underlvr

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 03:14:15 AM »
I used to wear them when i was younger but, man, how bad were they?  I know that i looked good in them but wearing them on a hot day all bunchy....ugh!  As soon as i went to college i switched to briefs then quickly to bikinis then last year of college i tried my first thong :O

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 12:22:25 PM »
I used to wear them when i was younger but, man, how bad were they?  I know that i looked good in them but wearing them on a hot day all bunchy....ugh!  As soon as i went to college i switched to briefs then quickly to bikinis then last year of college i tried my first thong :O
I tried boxers when I was a kid but just couldn’t do it. I started wearing low rise briefs and bikinis in high school, then some thongs very discreetly. In college, I always wore a thong or bikini but would wear boxers over them when my roommate was around. He was a pretty straight fraternity dude. Nice but very very masculine. After a few months, he basically moved into the frat house so I had the room to myself! Talk about freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Boxer shorts
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:18 PM »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 02:17:29 PM »
I do wear boxer briefs once in a blue moon. And mainly in the winter.  These are my favourite

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 02:38:22 PM »
Boxer briefs are tolerable but boxers, no.

JohnG

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »
When I was in my teens, I used to wear tight briefs. This I changed to tangas around my twenties. Around my thirties I worn boxer shorts and tangas. Until I discovered the comfortable thongs, which give a great support. Since that moment I wear about 99% of the time thongs, and sometimes tangas.

underlvr

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 03:38:35 AM »
When I was in my teens, I used to wear tight briefs. This I changed to tangas around my twenties. Around my thirties I worn boxer shorts and tangas. Until I discovered the comfortable thongs, which give a great support. Since that moment I wear about 99% of the time thongs, and sometimes tangas.

Sort of similar to to what i did but boxers were the rage in my early teens...but then like you i migrated out of those into smaller and smaller underwear until i am almost entirely thongs now...and very happy for it :)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 02:33:51 PM »
Oh gosh! Boxer shorts are the worst and lame! No personality from those types of underwear. Boxer shorts are so constricting! I hate those lines I get on my thighs! Never again! Thongs provide the best support to avoid underwear lines. And thongs provide so much physical freedom!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

irthonger

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 09:43:51 PM »
Boxer shorts are great as shorts to sleep in. Not as underwear. Lol

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »
I have purchased some very short boxer shorts from Aliexpress.com They are 1"-2" inseam. I don't wear them often but do feel sexy in them when I wear them.

TightThong

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 04:22:29 AM »
Kind of funny that this is posed in ‘other favorites’ but basically a place to hate on boxers!  Haha!

I wore them a bit in high school...it was the thing.  But now i only have thongs and small bikinis to wear...i WOULD wear boxers but as its been said, maybe to sleep in if there’s a fun/sexier cut?