Author Topic: Thongs in Greece  (Read 3738 times)

stringi

• Newbie Thonger
  • Fan of thongs from Poland
    • View Profile
Thongs in Greece
« on: August 02, 2019, 09:59:34 AM »
Hi, this year I was on holiday in Greece, at Corfu island. It was a magnificent stay - I totally recommend you this island. During this stay I did my first public swimming in the sea and sunbathing only in thong. It was a great expirience! I did it in the city center of Corfu Town, there were a lot of people sunbathing and swimming and even tourist taking photos from the street. No one even looked at me in a strange way, it was totally normal that I was wearing thongs. I loved it and I going to do this again shortly, for sure!
I meet in Corfu several woman sunbathing in thongs and/or topless, but haven't seen any other men in thong.

I would like to share a photo with you, but I got an error that upload folder is full :(
Thongs - I love it!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs in Greece
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 02:24:54 PM »
Quite some time ago, in 2007, I was in Greece at Kos. I stayed in Tigaki at the north coast. The attitude was very liberal. No problems with walking the beach in a thong. Even nudity was no problem at some quiet spots. I believe the attitude towards thongs only has improved in the mean time.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

stringi

• Newbie Thonger
  • Fan of thongs from Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 08:26:44 AM »
please find two photos from Corfu :)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 08:28:51 AM by stringi »
Thongs - I love it!

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 06:54:44 AM »
I went to Mykonos last year right during the XISIOR festival weeks and it was a blast.  All sorts of people wearing anything you can imagine...so FAR easier to wear a thong vs. any other time of year (i think).  I wore one every day to the beach - had a nice tan line that seemed to be appreciated by everyone who saw it!  Can’t wait to go back.