Author Topic: SunSplash thongers weekend.  (Read 3331 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
SunSplash thongers weekend.
« on: August 03, 2019, 07:45:38 AM »
SunSplash was last weekend in Fort Lauderdale.  It was of course a blast. Ed who puts it on really goes all out to make sure people are having a good time. There were guys from all over the country and one from Canada.  It was held a the Cheston House which is a gay guest house. I live in fort Lauderdale so I went daily on a guest pass.  There were several straight guys and a few curious guys as well.  I would say there were 30 or more guys in attendance.  Friday night was a cocktail party by the pool. Meet and greet with burgers on the grill. Its so much fun to just socialize with other guys in thongs in and around the pool.  Saturday morning James who runs the thongboard set up a brunch on the beach for everyone.  He put out quite the spread for everyone. He is very kind and generous.  I would say there were 30 guys in thongs on the beach until about 1.  Saturday afternoon was a fashion show (of sorts) with thongs donated Audace The thongs were raffled off. Saturday nights dinner was cooked on sight by a friend of Ed's. Ribs, chicken, sides, salad and dessert. Doing all this in a thong and seeing so many other in thongs is my idea of heaven. Saturday night we just hung by the pool with many thong changes.  Sunday a few went to Haulover beach. Most stayed at the cheston house and just hung out by the pool. Sunday night was another fashion show / raffle.  Pizza was ordered in. 
In all it was an amazing weekend. Met lots of new guys and it was nice to see many that have been coming for years.
If you see a posting announcing SunSplash for next year which is usually towards the end of July and you are on the fence about going. FYI the owner of the cheston house is submitting plans to build a 15 story condo building on the property which means no more cheston house. This hopefully won't happen for a few years. 
Keep Thonging!!!!!!!!
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: SunSplash thongers weekend.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 05:28:06 AM »
Thanks for the report....I hope to go next year

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 05:44:22 AM »
Yeah I would like to go next year. Do you know dates for next year’s event?

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 12:08:47 PM »
Oh wow! Sounds like a great event!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk